chpt 308

After packing all the stuff in your luggages. You carry out each luggage one by one to the top of the stairs. "How many do you have?" Justin asks. "Just three." You reply. " You carry out the third luggage. You sigh when all luggages are placed at the top of the stairs. "Muscles. Get over here." You say as you breathe heavy from the weight of the luggages. "Did you just call me muscles?" Justin asks as he walks to you. You grin. Justin laughs. "Can you help carry these down?" You ask. "Yep." Justin says and lifts up the biggest luggage. Justin carries it and starts to walk down the stairs. You walk into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. "Did you call Fredo?" You yell. "Yeah." Justin yells back. "What'd he say?" You yell. Justin walks up the stairs and grabs another luggage. "He said he'll take care of Maxxie while we're gone." Justin replies. "So are you going to drop Maxxie off?" You ask. "Yeah. As soon as im done bringing down these luggages." Justin replies. Justin carries the last of your luggage down stairs. "Make sure to give Fredo Maxxies food, treats, bed, toys, and leash." You say. "I know babe." Justin replies. Justin also starts to carry his luggages down. After Justin finished carrying all of Maxxies stuff in his car, Justin calls out your name from the front door. "Yeah!" You yell. "Can you come down with Maxxie?" Justin asks. You look over at Maxxie who was playing with one of his stuffed animals. You pout your bottom lip and get off the bed. You walk over to Maxxie and pick him up with his stuffed animal. You walk out the room with him and walk down the stairs. You walk over to Justin who was waiting by the front door. You hand Justin Maxxies stuffed animal. You cuddle Maxxie in your arms. "Awh im gonna miss you baby! Be nice to Alfredo, okay?" You say and kiss Maxxies face. You hand Maxxie to Justin. Justin takes him in his arms. "Alright. I'll be back." Justin says and pecks you on the lips. Justin walks out the front door and you close the front door behind him.