chpt 359

You help stir soup in a big pot that was boiling over the stove. As you were stirring, you felt someone smack your ass. You gasp and turned to see Justin. Justin grinned and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. Justin kissed your cheek and rested his chin on your shoulder. He rubbed his hands up and down your tummy as you continued to stir. Justin starts to snuggle his nose in your neck. He suddenly pulled away. "Are you wearing my fragrance?" Justin asks. You nod your head yes. Justin smiles and begins to trail kisses up your neck to your ear. Once he reached your ear, he started tugging on your earlobe gently with his teeth. You softly giggle. You love the fact that hes not afraid to show his love for you, no matter who hes around. "Can I help you?" Justin whispers in your ear, causing goosebumps to run up your spine. You nod your head. Justin leaves his left hand on your tummy as he continues to rub it while his right hand places over your hand, stirring along with you. "We should've made some Ramen Noodle Soup up in here." Justin says to Erin as he looks back at her. Justin looks back at you and gently caresses his thumb against your hand as you both stir. Jeremy suddenly comes and snaps a picture of you and Justin. "I'll text you guys this pic." Jeremy says and walks away. You and Justin laugh. "I think the soups down." You tell Erin. "Give it a taste and see." Erin replies. You gather some soup on the stirring spoon and you lift it up to your mouth, blowing at it so it can cool. You lift the spoon to Justins mouth and he takes a sip. He moans and licks his lips. You take a sip as well. "Mhm this is really good." You say.