chpt 347

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT
"Justin...my....moms...hmm...here." You moan but you don't think Justin was listening. Justin continues to thrust into you, going even harder than usual. Justin captures your lips in his as he continues to bang into you. You moan as you feel his bulge hitting on your sensitive spot even more. "Its okay baby." Justin whispers against your lips. God you don't want Justin to stop, but your mom might walk through any minute now. You moan as Justin places his hands on your breasts. Giving them a good massage and he continues to dry fuck you. "Justin!" You let out in frustration and in liking because be was pleasuring you while your trying to tell him to stop. "Say my name baby." Justin moans out as he dips his head back at the feeling he was recieving. You groan and totally ignore the fact that your mom might walk in through those front doors. You were sexually frustrated. Justin was over here dry humping you while caressing your boobs and you wanted him badly. Right here. Right now. You pull Justin down to you, your lips placed by his ear. "Get in me now." You say through your teeth. "Your wish is my command." Justin says with a smirk as he unbuttons your jeans and unzips them. Justin was about to slide your jeans off when you both heard keys rattling in the front door. "Shit." You mumble. "Fuck." Justin repeats over and over. Justin crawls off you and stands up. You quickly stand up from the couch. Justin looks at you in desperation on what to do. The front door opens and your mom walks in with shopping bags. "Sweetie! Im home!" She shouts. "Hide!" I mouth to Justin and push him behind the couch. You both squat down and wait there.