chpt 371

When Justin arrived at your moms house, you saw that your mom was still not home since her car wasnt parked in the driveway. You and Justin got out of the car and walked to the trunk. You both gather all the bags and you walk to the front door. Justin closes the car trunk with his elbow and follows you to the front. You open the front door and you both quickly walk into the kitchen to drop the grocery bags. As soon as you released the bags, you walk back to the front door, shutting it and kicking off your Uggs. Justin walks over to you and takes off his shoes as well and you both slip off your coats, hanging them up in a closet. You both walk back into the kitchen putting all the groceries away. Once you finished, you sighed and sat up on the kitchen counter. Justin spreads out your legs and stands in between them while wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your boobs. It was as if he was a child trying to nap on his mothers chest. You softly giggle while smoothing out Justins hair with the palm of your hand. "Im tired." Justin mumbles. "You're tired?" You say sweetly. Justin nods his head yes. "Me too." You say quietly. Justin looks up at you as he rests his chin on your boobs. "Lets take.a nap." Justin says. "A nap?" You repeat and think about it. "That actually sounds like a good idea." You say. Justin places your legs around his waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. Justin slides you off the kitchen counter and carries you to the living room and over to the couch. Justin slowly lays you down on your back and he crawls over on the other side of the couch. You rest your head on the armrest of the sofa as Justin lays beside you and wraps his arm across your tummy while laying his head back down on your boobs. "They're not pillows Justin." You say as you watch him snuggle up in your chest. "They are to me." Justin replies. You giggle and gently run your fingers through his hair. Justin moans and closes his eyes. "I love it when you play with my hair." Justin mumbles. You smile and continue to run your hands through his soft light brown hair.