chpt 398

"Do you really want to do this?" Justin asks in the cab that you both recently hopped in after the coffee shop. "Yeah. The fans will love it. They're not even going to see it coming." You reply as you watch the movements out the cab window. "You're so sweet." Justin says while laying his hand on your knee. You place your hand ontop of his and smile. "Why didnt I think of this idea?" He asks. You giggle and shrug. "I care more about your fans than you do. Baby thats so sad." You joke. Justin scoffs. "Not true! I love my fans more than anything." Justin replies. "I was kidding Justin. I know how much your fans mean to you." You say. Justins lips curve into a smile and presses his lips to your cheek. "You're my biggest fan. Right?" He says against your cheek. "Number one fan." You correct as you stare at Justins plumped pink lips. Thirsty for his touch, you kissed Justin. Slipping your tongue in his mouth and then pulling away slowly from the kiss, leaving Justin speechless. "Damn." Justin whispers, his breath more shakier than you expected. You smirk and continue to look out the cab window. Your face lights up when you spot the New York Childrens Hospital. The cab driver soon parks in front of the entrance. Justin pays for the ride and opens the cab door. He steps out and you follow behind. Justin salutes the cab driver away with his pointer and middle finger and closes the cab door shut. You both walk into the hospital entance and over to the front desk. Your heart beating in excitment.