chpt 205

You feel a finger stroking against your cheek. You slowly open your eyes. Justins vision appeared. Justin smiles. You softly smile back. "Good Morning." Justin says softly. "Good Morning." You reply. You look at Justin in the eyes. The sun was beaming right at him. His eyes were glowing from the reflection of the sun. "I had fun last night." JustYou giggle. "Uhmmm no." You reply. "Come on." Justin says as he kisses your shoulder. "Later." You say as you look at Justin. Justin raises his eyebrow. "Really? Well, I dont think I can wait." Justin says as he places his hand in yours. "Later or never." You say. "Ya know what. I think later sounds like a good idea." Justin say. You both smile. Justin leans in and kisses your lips. "Ok. Im going to go take a quick shower." You say as you sit up. You quickly slide on your underwears and tank top. You stand up and walk towards the bathroom. "I liked it better with the clothes off." Justin says. You giggle and shake your head. Justin laughsin says with a flirty smile and winks at you. You blush. "Me too. Learned some new moves?" You ask as you bite on your bottom lip. Justin blushes and runs his fingers through his hair as he softly nods. You giggle at how cute he looks. Justin moves in closer to you. "Ya know...the guys probably all left home. Which means we'll have the whole house to ourselves." Justin says softly. "Really?" You ask flirtatiously. "Yeah." Justin replies. He softly kisses your cheek and kisses you down to your neck. You both suddenly hear laughing coming from downstairs. You pull away before Justin goes farther. "Guess we dont have the house to ourselves after all." You say. Justin groans and digs his head in his pillow. "What are they still doing here?" Justin says annoyingly. "Maybe they want some breakfast before they leave." You say sarcastically. "Well..." Justin says slowly as he emphasizes the 'e'. "Well..." You reply. "They didnt stop us from doing anything last night." Justin says with a smile.