chpt 360

"Are you guys warm enough?" Justin asks Jazzy and Jaxon. They both nod their heads as they were all geared up for outside. You and Justin were already dressed to go outside. Erin was kind enough to lend you her gloves and some snow pants so you put those on. Justin opens the back door to the cabin. "Come on Littles!" Justin says. Jazzy and Jaxon run out shouting. You follow behind them and Justin comes right after you, closing the back door. The backyard was huge and had a beautiful view of the woods. Snow fell from the sky and landed on your hair, melting from your body heat. "Guys lets make snow angles." You say. "Whats that?" Jazzy asks. "You dont know? Here. Watch me." You say. You sit on the snow and fully lay down. You spread your legs and arms out and move them up and down in a steady pace. Jazzy and Jaxon laugh at you. You sit up and show them the after look of the snow angel. "Ya see. I made a snow angel." You say. Jazzy looks in amazment. "I wanna try!" She yells. You help Jazzy and Jaxon lay down in the snow and they start to make snow angels. Justin comes from behind and starts to take pictures of them making snow angels with his phone. "JuJu look at me!" Jazzy yells. Justin laughs. "Im lookin'." Justin replies. Justin looks at you and secretly records while you smile down at Jazzy and Jaxon. You look at Justin and cover your face. "Say hi to the camera babe." Justin says. "No! I look horrible! Wait are you recording?" You ask. Justin laughs and nods his head yes. You gasp and walk towards him. "Turn it off." You complain with a grin. "No." Justin replies as he steps back and continues to record you. "Justin!" You shout and run towards him as you cover your face. You clash into Justins body and look into his eyes. "Stop recording me." You say. Justin holds out the phone and angles the phone so that he records the both of you. "If you kiss me, then i'll consider stopping it." Justin says with a smile.