chpt 369

Justin parks in the parking lot of the grocery store. You get out of the car and walk towards the grocery store without Justin. You hear footsteps running to you and arms wrap around your waist from behind. "Why didnt you wait for me?" Justin asked as he rests his chin on your shoulder. You shrug. Justin kisses your neck and you cant help but giggle. Justin laughs and pulls away from your neck. He slides his hand down to your hand, lacing your fingers together. When you both walked into the grocery store, Justin grabbed a shopping cart. He pushed the cart with one hand as his other hand stays locked with yours. Thank God there was barely any people in the store, you didnt want any attention brought to you guys. You just want to walk around in public without any interruptions. Justin first walked into the vegetable and fruit section. You let go of Justins hand as you gather some fruits and veggies in bags. After that, you both walked into the meat section, grabbing a few meats. Afterwards, we come across the cereals, pasta, drinks, canned foods, etc... You look into the cart and saw it half full. After gathering the actual food, you and Justin walk into the junkfood aisle. "This is where it gets interesting." Justin says as he rubs his hands together. You giggle and look around for specific junkfood. Justin pushes the cart and walks behind you. "We need this shit." Justin says and throws something in the cart. "Ouh and some of this...and this....Shit, we have have to get this...What! No way! They have these! Im getting these bitches..." Justin says as he tosses everything hes sees in the cart. You turn around to see what all the noise Justins making is about. "W-what...did you literally throw everything in this aisle, in the cart?" You ask as you look through everything he chose. Justin nods his head yes. You giggle and shake your head.