chpt 277

"Surprise!" A crowd of people yell as Justin took the bandana off your eyes. You gasp and grin really big. In front of you was your family, Justins family, friends, Ryan Chaz, Scooter, Kenny, and everyone you loved. Tears start to fill up and blur your vision. You cover your eyes and turn to Justin. Everyone laughs and shouts. You softly cry into Justins chest. Justin cooed and wraps his arms around you. Everyone else cooed. "Group hug!" Someone yelled. You smile in Justins chest when you hear Ryan. You suddenly feel arms wrapping around you, comforting you. Someone hugged you from behind. Their hug was very warm and loving. You pull away from Justins chest and he kisses your forehead. You turn around to the person who was hugging you from behind. In front of you was your mom. You gasp and quickly wrap your arms around her neck as you hug her. Tears stream down your face. Your mom softly laughs and hugs you back. She gently strokes your hair as you hug her. Your mom pulls away and places her soft hands on each side of your face. "I missed you so much sweetie!" She says. Her voice cracked a bit. You can tell she was holding back the tears. "I missed you too mom!" You say back and hug her once more. Your mom pulls away again. "I'll let you greet everyone else." Your mom says and laughs. You laugh and start to greet and hug everyone besides Ryan. After hugging everyone, Justin escorted all the people into the living room, kitchen, or dining room. You turn around and spot Ryan with his hands in his jean pockets and staring down at his shoes. "Ryan?" You ask happily. Ryan looks up at you and lightly smiles. You scream and run towards him. Ryan grins and holds out his arms for you. You jump in his arms and you wrap your arms around his neck. "Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!" You say. "I missed you too bro!" Ryan says as he laughs. You pull away from the hug and you examine him from head to toe. "Lookin good. Lookin good. Just gotta work out a bit." You say as you squeeze Ryans biceps. "Haha very funny..." Ryan says seriously and then starts grinning. "You still havent changed." Ryan says as he looks at you. Okay man. Theres times when you do that to her and theres time when you don't." Ryan says and points to the room filled with guests. You and Justin laugh. "After the party..." Ryan says and stops. He looks around to make sure no one was around and listening. "You got all night to do that nasty nasty in the room." Ryan says quietly. You giggle and playfully push Ryan. You slowly start to walk away. Justin and Ryan pound fists. "So hows the sex?" Ryan asks. "Oh my gosh! Words can't explain bro. Its just so damn sexy and...umff." Justin says as he bites his bottom lip. You quickly turn around when you hear Justin and Ryan's conversation. "Justin!" You yell. "Coming!" Justin yells back. Justin runs towards you and you smack his ass really hard. "Ow!" Justin shouts. "Why were you talking to Ryan about...the stuff that happens in the room?" You ask in a toned voice. "Babe, I don't know what your talking about." Justin says with a grin. You give Justin an annoyed look. Justin kisses your cheek. He presses his forhead on your temple. "Love you!" Justin says in a cheesy voice. "Mhmm." You reply.