chpt 240

Justin sat in the front passenger seat. You walk to the drivers door of his range rover and you open it up. You pop open the trunk and you place the towels inside. You close the trunk and you sit in the drivers seat. You close the door shut and you put your seatbelt on. "What did you put in the trunk?" Justin asks. "Nothing." You reply. The front gates open and you drive down the driveway, onto the street. Justin rests back on the chair and kicks his feet up on the dashboard. As you drive, you spot Justin secretly taking a picture of you with his iPhone. "Stop!" You say with a smile. Justin laughs and puts his phone away. You continue to drive. You look at Justin and you spot him starring at you. "What?" You ask. "Nothing." Justin replys. Justin continues to stare at you "What? Do I have anything on my face?" You ask "No...your just so beautiful." Justin says softly. You blush and continue to focus on the road. After thirty minutes of driving, the scenery began to change. You were now driving near by the woods. "Where are we going?" Justin questions as he looks out the window. He pulls out his phone and starts to take pictures of the nature. "Instagram baby." Justin says as he looks through the pictures he just took. You laugh. You start to slow down once you arrived at the place. You park on the side of the road. "Uh you do know we're in the middle of the woods. Right?" Justin says. You nod your head yes and you take off the seatbelt. You open the car door and you get out. Justin follows you out. "Where are we going?" Justin asks. You ignore his questions and you walk into the woods. Justin slowly follows you. "Babe. Your kinda scaring me. Why are we going into the woods?" Justin says quietly. You laugh. "Dont worry." You reply. You suddenly spot what you were trying to find. In front of you and Justin was a beautiful empty lake. "Wow." Justin says. "Isn't it amazing?" You ask. Justin nods his head yes and examines the lake. "So is this your idea?" Justin asks. "Yep." You reply. "We're gonna be swimming?" Justin says. "Yep." You reply. "Naked?" Justin says with a smile. "Well not me. You can if you want to." You reply and giggle. "What if people see us swim?" Justin questions. "So what? Thats the whole purpose of a lake." You say. You unzip your jean shorts and you take them off. Justin watches you. You take off your shirt, leaving you only in your bra and underwear. Justin smiles. You stand and watch as Justin takes off his shirt, revealing his six pack. You bite your bottom lip. Justin laughs when he sees you looking. Justin unzips his pants and pulls them down. He was now in his underwear. "Well...what are you waiting for?" Justin says and walks passed you. You follow Justin. Justin runs on a mini dock that was floating on the water and jumps in doing a cannon ball. You laugh. Justin comes up from the water and flips his hair. "Are you coming or what?" Justin teases. You stick out your tongue at him. You run onto the deck and you jump into the water. You swim up to the surface and you breathe in the air. You squeal at how cold the water was. Justin laughs and swims to you. You move your hair out of your face. "The water isn't that bad, right?" Justin says. "Are you kidding me? Its freezing!" You reply. "I know how we can get warmed up." Justin says. "How?" You ask. "Last one who who reaches that tree...gets to make dinner." Justin says and points to a certain tree. "Your on big boy." You reply with a smile.

*yn* 's fairytale prt 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें