chpt 208

You walk down the steps of the patio and onto the green grass. You lay your towel on the grass and you sit down. You bite into your apple and lay your back down on the towel. You close your eyes as you relax and feel the sun sinking into your skin. After 10 minutes, you turn over to tan your back. You did this for about four times. The heat was starting to get to you. You felt really sweaty and thirsty. You sit up and walk back inside the house. You walk into the kitchen. It was empty. You look around confused as you try to spot the boys. No sign of them. You shrug and walk towards the fridge. You open it up and grab a Vitamin Water. You close the fridge and open up your Vitamin Water. You chug down the drink. When you finish, you wipe your mouth. You were still hot. You look around the kitchen to find something to cool you off. You then look back at the fridge. You raise an eyebrow as you open the freezer. You put your back towards the freezer. "Ahh...this feels so good!" You say and moan. Justin suddenly walks into the kitchen. You quickly turn around and pretend to look for something to eat. "Nope. No ice cream." You say and close the freezer. Justin laughs. "You okay?" Justin asks as he walks towards you. "Yeah, just thought I'd cool off with some ice cream...so uhm where are the guys?" You ask. "They just left." Justin says. "Gonna miss them? You ask. "Yeah, but ya know. I like my privacy." Justin says with a smile. You smile and grab your Vitamin Water and start to walk back outside. Justin follows behind you. You both walk towards your towel on the grass. You lay down and Justin lays next to you. Justin takes off his shirt and raises his shorts to get a tan. After 20 minutes, Justin sits up. "Im gonna get my phone." Justin says. You nod your head and watch him walk away. You close your eyes and relax. You suddenly hear a noise coming from a nearby bush in the backyard. You quickly sit up and stare at the bush.