chpt 288

After Cinderella finished, you all watched two other movies. The Grinch and Madagascar. During Madagascar, you look down at Jaxon who was sleeping on you. You smile and look over at Jazzy who was sleeping on Justin. You look around the living room. It was all clean. The whole house was clean. Your mom and Pattie most likely cleaned up. Justin looks down at Jazzy and Jaxon and smile. He softly strokes Jazzys hair. You look over at Justin. You can see sadness building up. After another hour, everyone came tip toeing into the living room. "Our plane leaves in two hours. So, in thirty minutes we have to be out of the house." Pattie says sadly. Justin stays quiet and nods his head. Thirty minutes flew by really fast. Jeremy starts to carry the luggages into the taxi that was waiting outside. After Jeremy finished, Erin and Jeremy walk into the living room. You and Justin give Jazzy and Jaxon goodbye kisses. Erin takes Jaxon from you and Jeremy takes Jazzy from Justin. Jazzy and Jaxon continue to sleep as they get carried into the taxi. Justin walks out his mom, dad, and grandparents to the taxi. You follow behind with your mother beside you. You and Justin say your goodbyes to his family. You turn to your mom and give her a big hug. Your mom hugs you back tightly. "Oh honey. Im going to miss you so much!" Your mom says. "Im going to miss you too mom!" You reply. Your mom pulls away from the hug. "Be a good girl." Your mom says. You laugh and nod your head in agreement. Your mom notices the ring Justin gave you. She gasps and examines it. "Wow!" Your mom says in amazement. "If you dont mind..." Your mom says and slowly slips the ring off your finger and pretends to put it in her pocket. You both laugh. She gives you back your ring and you place it back on your middle finger. You hug each other one last time. "Call me when you arrive home." You say. "Of course!" Your mom replies and pulls away from the hug.