chpt 227

Justin strokes your hair as you cry into his chest. When your tears calmed down, you pulled away from Justins chest. Justin looks down at you with guilty eyes. "Baby...I'm so sorry. I feel like a complete idiot for yelling at you." Justin says softly. You softly smile and shake your head no. "Its okay. You didn't know any better." You reply back . Justin wipes your tears off your face as he looks deep into your eyes. Justin notices a huge scratch that went down from the corner of your eye to your cheek. He places his finger on it and trails down the scratch. You yelp in pain. "Fuck." Justin mumbles as he examines your scratch. "Is it bad?" You ask concerned. "Yeah...Im gonna go head to the drug store really fast to get something for that scratch. Do you need anything else?" Justin asks. "A snickers bar." You say sweetly. Justin smiles his adorable smile. "Alright." He replies. Justin kisses your forehead. "I'll come back as fast as possible. Okay?" Justin whispers. You nod your head yes as you gaze at his lips. His lips were red for some reason and looked sexier than ever. Justin catches you staring at his lips so he bites his bottom lip. Justin leans down to your face and kisses your lips passionatly. The kiss was so powerful. It was like your first kiss with Justin all over again. Justin slowly pulls away. "I'll be back." Justin says and backs away. You watch him as he walks out the living room and out the front door.You look down at Maxxie who was laying down on the carpet. You lightly smile and pick up Maxxie. You place him on your shoulder and you walk upstairs to your bedroom. You walk in the bedroom and you close the door behind you. You set Maxxie down and you walk inside the bathroom. You walk towards the bathtub and you turn on the faucet. You quickly look at yourself in the mirror.You look in horror as you examine your busted face. You quickly tie your hair up in a bun. You look away from the mirror in disgust and you start to strip naked. After getting completly naked, you poured soup inside the tub causing to make huge amounts of bubbles. You quickly lit up candles and placed them near the tub and turned off the lights. You walk back to the tub and you stick your feet in the tub causing you to yelp from the steaming water. You slowly get in and sit down. You lean back on a towel and moan in the amazing feeling of relaxation.