chpt 366

Justin walks back into your room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He closed the door after him and walks around the room looking for his clothes that were thrown in different sections of your room from last night. After he gathered his clothes, he dropped his towel and slid his clothes on. You look in your dresser and pull out black baggy sweats with a white tank top. You slip them on and you throw your wet hair up in a messy bun. You look at Justin through a mirror in your bedroom. You watched him as he dryed his hair with the towel. Justin caught you staring at him and he winks at you. You quickly look away and blush. You grab your makeup bag and apply light makeup on as you look in the mirror. As you apply eyeliner, you spot Justin lifting up the lingerie and Santa hat you wore last night. "How do you think this will look on me?" Justin asks. You giggle and continue to apply eyeliner. You glance back at Justin and saw him attempt to put on the lingerie over his clothes. "Justin!" You shout and turn to look at him. The lingerie was so tight on him. You were afraid he was gonna break it. "Justin! Stop!" You yell and run over to him. Justin laughs and places the Santa hat on his head. "Do I look sexy?" Justin asks with a grin. You laugh and take the Santa hat off his head. "Take it off before you stretch it out and rip it!" You shout as you reach for the lingerie and slip it off his head. You pout your lip as you examine the lingerie. "Great. You ripped it." You said and pointed to the rip. "Im sorry." Justin cooed. You throw the lingerie to the garbage can and you make it in. You turn around and try to walk back to the mirror, but Justin grabs you by the elbow. He spun you around and pulled you into him. You groan in pain as your back starts to hurt. "Whats wrong?" Justin asks worried. "My back...it...it hurts." You reply as you try to touch your back. Justin looks at you with his eyes full of concern. "From last night?" Justin says softly.Before you can speak, he interrupts you. "Did I hurt you?" He asked. You shake your head no. "Are you sure? Cause if I did, you have to tell me." Justin says. You stay silent. "I-I dont know." You reply quietly. Justin sighs in disapointment. "Here." Justin says and points over to the bed. You slowly crawl on it and lay down on your tummy. Justin crawls over to you and places his hands on your upper back. You moan in relaxation as he massages you. When Justin massages down to your lower back, you groan in pain. Justin automatically stops massaging you but still has his hands placed on your back. "Lower back?" Justin mumbles to himself. "I think it was from last night." You say quietly. Justin stays quiet. A sigh escapes from his lips. "Im sorry." He whispers in defeat. You slowly turn around and sit up. "Its okay...im sure it was gonna happen at some point." You say and cup his cheek with your palm. "You probably fucked me too har-" Justin says with a grin but you stop him from talking by placing your hand over his mouth. "Just shut up and massage me." You say and lay back down on your tummy. Justin places his hands on your back and continues to massage you. You moaned during the whole time from the amazing feeling. At random times, he would peck his lips on your back, leaving you with chills. Justin suddenly saw the eyeliner that you were still holding in your hand. He slowly slips it out of your hand and opens it up. "What are you doing?" You ask. Justin ignores you and moves all your hair to one side, exposing the back of your neck. You feel the eyeliner gently write against your neck. It felt good in a way and you closed your eyes at the feeling. He began to write, "You r so sexy" on your neck, dragging out the 'y' in sexy. After Justin finished writing, he pecked the spot he wrote. He moved over to your ear and whispered, "Your so sexy." Giving you a clue on what he marked on your skin.