chpt 314

The elevator shakes and makes a weird noise. "Oh my gosh baby." You reply as you walk over to Justin. Justin wraps his arms around your waist and holds you. You both look around the elevator in horror. The elevator stops shaking and it becomes dead silent. You both remain still. You look up at Justin. His face was as white as a ghost. You purposely scream causing Justin to yell and jump. You start to laugh hysterically. "Man *yn*!" Justin yells in anger as he places his hand over his heart to feel the rate of his pulse. You continue to laugh. Justin flares his nostils in anger and crosses his arms. "You should've seen your face! Your were like.." You say and mimick Justins face. Justin ignores you and watches the elevator floors lower. You cooed and wrapped your arms around Justins waist. Justin doesnt hug you back. "Awh. Dont be mad. It was funny." You say with a smile. Justin looks down at you with an annoyed look. "No it wasn't. You know how I am with elevators." Justin replies seriously. You look at Justin in guilt. "Im sorry Justin..." You say sadly as you rest your head on his chest. Justin still doesnt hug you or hold you back. You look up at Justin again. "Do you forgive me?" You say sweetly. Justin looks into your eyes. You smile sweetly at him. Justin gives up and wraps his arms around your waist. You grin and pucker your lips for a kiss. Justin leans down to your face and pecks your lips. The elevator dings once it hit the lobby and the doors open. Justin slides down to your hand and interlocks fingers with you. You both walk out the elevator and into the lobby. "Ay. Your elevator is possesed by a demon. It was shaking and making weird noises. I think you guys should check it out before someone gets stuck up there and dies." Justin says to the workers in the lobby. Everyone looks at you two. Justin continues to complain about the elevator. You laugh and quickly walk out the entrance of the hotel with Justin before Justin gets out of hand.