chpt 282

Your mom, Pattie, Jeremy, and Justins stepmother, Erin were getting tired. You and Justin walk them out the front door. "Bye!" You hmmut?'and Justin say and wave goodbye as they all get inside a taxi. "Happy Birthday!" Pattie yells "Thank you!" You yell back. "We'll be back tomorrow morning before our flight!" Your mom yells from the taxi. "Okay!" You yell back. You and Justin walk back inside the house. "Where are the guys?" You ask. Justin shrugs. "Yo guys!" Justin yells. "In here." Chaz yells. You and Justin walk into the living room where they were all sitting down on the couch. "Ayy don't mean to sound rude but, its getting kinda late. And we still need to clean up the house." Justin says. The boys groan. "Hey if you want, you guys can stay longer and help clean up." Justin says with a grin. "Wow! Look at the time!" Alfredo yells and looks at his watch. All the boys stand up from the couch. You laugh. "Alright. We'll stop by tomorrow morning." Ryan says and pats Justins back. "Where are you boys staying?" You ask Ryan and Chaz. "Fredos house." Chaz answers. "Wait, are you guys leaving tomorrow?" You ask as you and Justin walk to the front door. Justin opens the front door for the boys. "No, we're leaving on Tuesday." Ryan says. You suddenly get excited. "Perfect! We can all hang out!" You say happily. The boys laugh and give you a goodbye hug. The boys walk out of the house. "Bye!" You yell out. The boys wave goodbye. "Birthday sex!" Ryan yells. You and Justin laugh and close the front door. Justin locks it. You sigh as you look at the mess from the party. "Do we really have to clean this up?" You ask and groan. Justin stands beside you and looks around at the mess. "Alright. You get the broom, I'll get the mop." You say and start to walk into the kitchen. Justin grabs your hand and stops you. He pulls you into him from behind. Justin wraps his arms around you from behind and rests his chin on your shoulder. "We dont have to clean now." Justin says softly. He faces your neck and moves your hair out of the way. He snuggles his nose into your neck. "I know. But I don't like this mess. Its gross." You reply. Justin stays quiet and breathes against your neck. "We can clean tomorrow." Justin whispers. "I dont know..." You reply. Justin starts to peck your neck. "Lets go upstairs." Justin says. You groan. "Come on." Justin says and starts to tickle the sides of your stomach. You giggle. "Okay. Okay. Lets go upstairs." You say. Justin smiles and interlocks his fingers with yours. Justin leads you upstairs. He stops in front of the room. "Wait here." Justin says. You look at him confused as you watch him slip into the room and close the door behind him. You waited for about five minutes. Justin opens the bedroom door and motions you to come in with his pointer finger. You go closer to Justin. Justin covers your eyes with his hands. "Ouh another surprise?" You say with a grin. Justin chuckles and leads you into the room. He closes the bedroom door after you. Justin takes his hands off your eyes. You chuckle and grin as you look around the room. The lights were off and candles were everywhere. There was also a trail of rose petals leading to the bed. "Baby..." You say and look at Justin with a smile. "I want to see you naked." Justin whispers in your ear. Your body fills up with goosebumps."Hold on." You whisper. You quickly walk into the closet. You start to strip all your clothes off. You slip off your underwear and bra. You start to dig through your clothing drawers until you found what you were looking for. You grab a black lingerie that you bought awhile ago from Fredericks catalog. You slip it on and look into the mirror. You quickly fix your hair and check to see if you had food in between your teeth. You back away from the mirror and you slowly walk out of the closet. Justin wasnt in the room anymore. "Justin?" You call out. Justin suddenly grabs you from behind and you gasp. Justin softly laughs and looks up and down at you to examine your lingerie. "Damn baby." Justin whispers. Justin presses his lips on your shoulders. "Can I fuck you?" Justin whispers. Justin starts to kiss up your neck. He stops and sucks your skin right below your ear.