chpt 253

You walk all over the house with a plate of chocolate chip cookies, trying to find Justin. "Justin?" You yell. No response. You start to get nervous. Oh my gosh. What if a robber came into the house and took Justin. You start to get scared. Oh whatever. Its just all in your head. You walk upstairs and walk towards the bedroom. You suddenly hear a thump coming from your bedroom. You stop walking and you stare at the bedroom. Holy shit... "Justin? Baby?" You say softly. No response. You slowly step into your bedroom. Justin was nowhere to be seen. You set the plate of cookies on a dresser and you walk into the bathroom. Still no sign of him. Thump. You quickly turn around. The noise came from the closet. You gulp down on your saliva. "Justin. Please don't play with me..." You say softly. You start walking towards the closet. You open the closet door and you peek through. You hesitate to take a step. You slowly step on the closet carpet and you look around. You suddenly feel someone coming near you. You turn around and you see someone wearing a long weird/scary mask. You scream at the top of your lungs and you run around the closet. The person takes off his mask, revealing himself. Obviously Justin. You continue to scream and run. Justin laughs. You trip over a pair of Justins shoes and you fall down on the floor. Justin stops laughing and runs towards you. You sit up and you dig your face in your hands and knees. "*yn* are you okay?" Justin asks concerned but still found it funny. Justin touches your back and you flinch away. "Baby its me. Justin." Justin says. You start to softly cry into your hands. Justin chuckles. "Dont pull that fake cry on me." Justin says with a grin. You ignore him. You wipe away your tears. Justin looks at you in guilt when he sees your actually crying. "Baby are seriously crying?" Justin asks. "Of course! You scared the living shit out of me! I thought something bad happened to you so I came into the closet trying to look for you and you scare me with that stupid mask!" You yell. Justin stays quiet. "Im so sorry...i was just having fun." Justin replies innocently. Justin wraps his arms around you. Comforting you.