chpt 329

The cab driver pulls up to the destination. You both get out and step onto the sidewalk. "Is it gone?" You ask awkwardly. Justin looks down at his pants. "Sorta." Justin replies. "What if people...see." You say quietly. "They're not." He says. You look confused. "You cant miss it." You say with a grin. Justin lightly laughs. "Thats a compliment. Thank you." Justin says. You giggle. "But seriously. Im not walking around with you like that." You reply. "Well then I guess I cant show you your surprise." Justin says. "No no no!" You yell. Justin laughs. "Here. Lemme just walk behind you while I have my arms wrapped around your waist." Justin says. Justin pulls you into him and wraps his arms around your waist from behind. You gasp and softly giggle when you feel his shaft against your ass. Justin laughs. "Stop! We have to act normal." Justin says. You take a deep breath and you both begin to walk. Justin leads the way since he knows where hes going. You and Justin walk towards a building. Justin opens the door for you and you both walk in. The building was empty. "Are we allowed in here?" You ask. Justin ignores you. He grabs your hand and you follow him to the back of the building. Justin opens the back door that led outside and you gasp at the sight in front of you. In front of you was an ice rink. Hung all above the ice rink were twinkling lights. You look at Justin in amazement. You grin and hug him tightly. "How did you do this?" You ask. Justin shrugs. "I know people." Justin replies. You look around the ice rink in shock. Justin brings you over to a rack with ice skates. You both grab the right shoe size and slip them on. "Okay. Your gonna have to help me ice skate cause i've never done this before." You say kinda embarrased. Justin laughs. Justin holds onto you and helps you walk towards the entrance of the ice rink.