chpt 379

After a few minutes, the boys finally lit up the campfire and the dark night came. You sat down on a log by yourself as you snuggle up in a big fuzzy blue blanket, waiting for Justin to come back from his potty break. Jenny was cuddled up with Chaz in a seperate log and Ryan and Abi cuddled up on a different log as well. You sit in silence as you watch Ryan and Chaz whisper things to their girls. You felt so out of place with Justin not with you. You stare up at the stars and think. Footprints were heard from the woods and Justin soon came walking towards you with his hands in his jean pockets. You smile and at him and he smiles back. Justin sits behind you on the log and you help him get under the blanket with you. Justin wraps his arms around your stomach from behind and rests his chin on your shoulder. "How was it?" You ask. "Pissing in the woods? Scary." Justin says. You giggle. You place your gloved warm hands ontop of Justins cold ones and warmed them up. You both look over at Ryan and Abi who were sucking each others faces. "Damn Ryan. Dont eat the poor thing." Justin teases. Ryan pulls away from his embrace with Abi and flicks Justin off. Justin softly laughs. "Oh, anyone hungry for some smores?" Justin asked as he grabbed his backpack. "Fuck yes." Chaz says licking his lips. Justin unzips his backpack and takes out multiple plastic bags that were filled with graham crackers, Hersheys chocolate, marshmallows, and wooden sticks. "Awh you came prepared." You cooed. Justin blushes and grabs enough stuff to make four smores. Justin then throws the bag of smores ingriedients to Chaz, who passes it around until you recieved the bag again. As Justin puts away the stuff in his backpack, you stick on a marshmallow on a wooden stick and stuck it out into the fire. You twirled the stick of marshmallow until the marshmallow turned crisp. Justin already had a graham cracker and piece of chocolate ready for you. You slide the crispy marshmallow on the smore and Justin tops it off with another graham cracker.