chpt 234

After watching PLL, you log into Twitter. You begin to scroll through the feed. "Babe." You say. "Hm." Justin replies as he concentrates on the tv. "You should do something to interact with your fans. Ya know, since we have nothing to do today." You say as you look at Justin. Justin takes his eyes off the screen and looks at you. "Sure. That sounds good. Twitcam, right?" Justin asks. You nod your head yes and you log off Twitter. You pass the laptop to Justin and Justin logs in. "I have to get dressed. I dont want them seeing me like this." Justin says as he gets up from the bed. "Why? Just stay like that. Im sure they'll find it sexy when your in your pajamas...I know I do." You say with a smile. Justin smiles back and gets back in bed. You get up from the bed and you gather the dirty dishes. "Alright, Im gonna put these dishes in the dishwasher, I'll be back." You say. Justin nods his head while he starts to set up the Twitcam. You walk out the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. You place all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and you start it up. You then walk back upstairs into the bedroom. "Okay baby, Im starting it." Justin says as he sits up on the bed and positions the laptop in a perfect angle. "Go ahead. Im just gonna look through these boxes that I never unpacked." You say as you grab two cardboard boxes and sit down on the carpet. "What? Your not gonna do this with me?" Justin asks. "No. I want you to socialize with your fans. I don't want to get in the way." You reply as you open up the cardboard boxes. "Your not in the way...c'mon babe." Justin says and pats the bed. "No. I need to finish unpacking. I still havent finished." You reply. Justin groans. "I think its cause your shy." Justin says with a grin. You don't reply back cause you know its true. You look up at Justin who was grinning. "Awh your shy." Justin cooed. "Ay, don't you have to socialize with your fans." You reply with a smile. Justin chuckles. Justin clicks something on the laptop. "Hey whats up my amazing fans." Justin says as he looks into the laptop camera.