chpt 206

After the quick shower, Justin jumps in the shower after you. You walk into the closet with a towel around your body. "What to wear?" You ask. You suddenly peek out the closet and gaze outside. The sun was brighter than ever. You look down at your skin. "Lookin a little pale there *yn*." You say to yourself. You go through a box of your clothes and you pull out a cute black and dark blue bikini. You slip on the bikini and look in the mirror. You then walk into the bathroom and grab tanning oil from a cabinet. You walk out and sit on the bed as you rub the tanning oil on your arms and legs. You suddenly hear the shower shut off. You see Justin grab a towel and wrap his towel around his waist. Justins hair was dripping wet, which made him look so sexy. Justin walks towards you with a smile. "Going swimming?" Justin asks. "Nope, tanning." You reply as you rub the oil on your stomach. "Ohh." Justin says as he looks through his underwear drawer. You place some oil on your hands and try to rub some on your back, but you struggle. Justin chuckles. "Here." Justin says and grabs the tanning oil. He pours some on his hand. You lift up your hair as he starts to rub the oil on your smoothe back. He slowly begins to massage your back. You softly moan at the amazing feeling of a massage. You then feel Justin touch your back with his lips. He starts to kiss you up to your shoulder and to your neck. You both suddenly hear a knock on the door. You pull away and Justin sighs. Justin takes his clean pair of underwear and walks into the closet. You walk to the door and open it up. "Gooood Morning." Fredo says with a smile. You smile.