chpt 341

"Cause I know for sure that she was upset. Right?" Pattie asks. You dont reply back. With your no response, Pattie knew she was right. Justin sighs and places his elbow on his right knee. He places his right hand on his face and rests his face in his palm. "Now. In the future I better not hear that you got in another fight. Do you hear me?" Pattie demands. "Yes mother." Justin replies. "Okay. You can go now." Pattie says. Justin quickly stands up from the chair and walks out the dining room. Justin gives you a look to follow him. You thank Pattie again for the food and leave the dining room. Justin walks into his bedroom and you follow behind him. You walk into the room with him and follow him to the bed. You and Justin were cuddled on the small bed as you both watch tv. "Tomorrows Christmas Eve." Justin whispers in your ear. "I know." You reply and smile. "Your coming over tomorrow, right?"You add on. "Your moms having a Christmas Eve party?" Justin questions. "I think so." You reply. "Sure. What time?" He asks. "I think at six." You say. "I know this is kinda late and sorta stupid to ask...but is there anything in specific that you want for Christmas?" Justin asks. You shake your head no. "You dont want anything?" He says. "I just want you." You say. Justin smiles. "I can get you that." Justin teases and you giggle. After what felt like an hour, someone knocks on Justins bedroom door. "Come in." Justin shouts. Your mom suddenly walks in. A smile comes across her face when she sees you two cuddled. "Im sorry to ruin this but im gonna head home. So..." Your mom says softly. "Okay. Im getting pretty tired anyways." You say as you get up from Justins arms and stand up from the bed. "I'll be waiting in the car. Goodnight Justin." Your mom says."Goodnight." He replies and smiles. Your mom walks out of the room. "I'll walk you out." Justin says as he gets up from his bed. You both walk out of his room and through the house. The lights were all off in the house. Pattie probably went to bed. Justin opens the front door and you put on your coat and shoes. Before stepping out, you kiss Justin goodbye. "Goodnight." You whisper. "Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." Justin whispers back. You walk out the front door and Justin watches you as you walk towards your moms car. "Ay!" Justin shouts to get your attention. You open the front passenger door and look up at Justin. "I love you." Justin says. You smile. "I love you too babe." You reply. Justin smiles. You sit inside the car and shut the car door behind you. "Ready?" Your mom asks as she puts the car in reverse. "Yep." You reply. As your mom backs out of the driveway, Justin continues to look at you from the front door. You wave him goodbye and he grins back. Your mom puts the car on drive and starts to drive down the road. The ride to your moms house took a minute since you live so close. When you arrived at your house, you gasped at what you saw.