chpt 368

"Lets goooo!" Justin shouts from the front door. You run down the stairs with your black Ugg boots and jacket. You run towards Justin by the front door. "You and your Uggs." Justins says. "Dont hate." You reply and quickly kiss his cheek. Justin smiles and closes the front door. You run to the car and jump around like a kid. "Whats with you? Did you have too much candy?" Justin laughs. You laugh and jump up and down at the front passenger door. "Hurry! Its cold!" You shout. Justin takes his time walking and you squint your eyes at him in annoyance. He opens the drivers seat and he sits inside, starting the engine. You shake the car handle crazily and obnoxiously as your hands start to freeze. "Unlock it." You say and look at Justin through the car window. Justin just sits and stares at you. "Justin." You say seriously. Justin pulls back the seat and reclines the seat back, laying down as he places both hands underneath his head. You scoff and knock on the car window. Justin closes his eyes and relaxes. "You're an ass." You mumble. Justin peeks his eyes open and reaches for the car lock on the passenger door and flings the lock open. You quickly open the car door just in case Justin decided to be funny and lock it again. "Whats wrong with you? I was freezing out there." You say annoyed as you get in and pull on your seatbelt, buckling it. "I was playing around. Why are you so serious? Lighten up." Justin says as he puts the car in reverse and backs out of the driveway. You roll your eyes and look out the window. "Jeez. Relax." Justin says. Justin puts the car in Drive and drives onto the road. Lighten up? Pshh. If I locked him outside in the fucking cold, he would act the same way.