chpt 236

''Here she comes!" Justin says with a grin. You slowly sit on the bed and you set Maxxie down. You then scoot in next to Justin. "Hi everyone!" You say with a smile. Justin points at the screen and shows you where the tweets from the fans come from. You nod your head and you start to read everyones tweets. Everyone's tweets read, 'hi'. Justin scrolls down the feed as he tries to find good questions. "What hapened to *yn's* face? Uhm, do you wanna answer that?" Justin says as he looks at you. "Uhm well. Its complicated. Lets just leave it at that." You say with a giggle. "But...yeah the scratch is lowly healing. I can't wait til its completely gone. It looks horrible." You say softly. "She's still beautiful, am I right?" Justin says into the camera. You read everyones tweets. They all called you beautiful and said the most nicest comments. "Awh you guys are so sweet!" You cooed. More positive comments came up. You couldn't help but blush. Your cheeks start to turn red. Justin looks at you smiles. You hide your face in Justins shoulder. Justin laughs and rubs your back with his hand. As you start to cool down, you slowly pick your head up from his shoulder and you look back at the camera. "Who's more romantic?" You read. You and Justin look at each other. "Justin is. He's very romantic." You reply. Justin looks back at the camera and winks. You laugh and playfully push Justin. "Is it true you guys bought a dog together? Uh, we do have a dog. But we didn't buy him. *yn* found him in the backyard and we decided to bring him in and take care of him." Justin answers. You lift up Maxxie who was laying beside you and you show him to everyone. "This is Maxxie." Justin says as he scratches Maxxie head. You kiss Maxxie and you set him back down. Justin rests his right hand on your thigh as he scrolls down the twitter feed with his left hand. "Whos the better kisser?" Justin reads. "I am." You both say at the same time.