chpt 350

"*yn* and Justin! Come downstairs right now!" Your mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. You and Justin quickly walk out of your bedroom and run down the stairs. "Sweetie. Stop going up in your room with Justin. We have guests and its rude when your up there doing God knows what to each other." Your mom says. You scoff. "How horny do you think I am?" You ask offended. Dont answer that. You start to walk around your house, greeting everyone. When you finish, you look around for Justin. You walk into the living room and spot him talking to a few of your female cousins. As you get closer, you hear one of your cousins named Amy ask about his muscles and flirtatiously touches his biceps. "Oh my gosh! Amy is that you!" You shout so Justin, Amy, and your other cousins can hear loud and clear. Amy is your aunts daughter. Her and her family flew in from the US to come visit you guys. Amy is nineteen, skinny, medium height, blonde, and pretty. Shes a total bitch and your so thankful for never having to see her, except on special occasions. "Wow! Hi! Its so nice to see you again!" Amy says and gives you a weak hug. You stand next to Justin and you run your hands up and down his left arm, soon interlocking fingers with him. "My first time seeing you in forever and you're already flirting with my boyfriend!" You say in a joking manner. You really meant it though. Amy and your other female cousins laugh. "So how long have you guys been together?" Amy asks. "About six months." You reply. "So how did you guys meet?" Amy asks. "School..." You reply. "Cute! Aren't you guys living toge-" Amy says but you completely ignore her and look at Justin. "Can I talk to you?" You say urgently. Justin nods his head yes. You pull Justin away from your cousins and you bring him in a quiet private place in the hallway. "What are you doing?" Justin asks. "Stay away from Amy." You blurt out. "What?" Justin says confused. "I know Amy and I know exactly what shes thinking." You reply. Justin chuckles. "Im serious." You say. Justin places his palms on your cheeks. "Trust me, nothing is gonna happen. Im with you." Justin says softly. You lightly smile.