chpt 319

Justins POV:
I walk down the sidewalk. The night was dark and the snow was falling down hard. A gush of wind combined with snow blew and smacked against my face. I gasp at the feeling. I fiddled around with my fingers in the inside of my pocket hoodie, trying to warm them up. I was walking my way back to the hotel. *yn* was on my mind the whole time. I shake my head as the thought of me raising my voice at her appeared in my head. Im such an idiot. I heard girls giggling. I look up and saw two girls walking in my direction. They looked around my age maybe a bit older. One girl stared right into me. She flirtatiously smiles and walks passed me. I dont give her an response and just look down at the floor as I continue to walk. "You're hot!" The girl yelled from behind. I didnt bother to turn around. She was just expecting a reaction from me and I wasnt going to give her one. I come across the hotel. I walk inside the lobby and walk over to the elevator and get in. The elevator takes me up in the penthouse. I step onto the floors of the penthouse and the first thing I saw was *yn*'s coat thrown on the floor. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that she arrived. Hopefully safe. I slip off my shoes and hang up her coat in the nearest closet along with my snowed on hoodie. I slowly walk up the stairs of the penthouse and peek my head through the master bedroom. There, layed on the bed was *yn*. Her Uggs still on her feet, she was crawled into a ball...sleeping. I lightly smile. I tip toe over to her, hoping she wont wake up. I lightly start to take her Uggs off her feet. As I finish taking off the second Ugg, *yn* moans in her sleep and shuffles around to lay on the other side of her body. I hover over her body and gently press my lips on her cheek. Her cheek felt cold and wet. As if she was...crying. That made my heart drop. I place her Uggs on the floor near the bed and start to pull the blanket on her.