chpt 241

"On your mark..." Justin says. You roll your eyes. "Get set..." Justin continues. You can't wait any longer. You start to swim underneath the water. "Hey!" Justin yells from behind you. You swim up to the surface Checking the time." Justin replies. You watch as he walks over to his pants and pulls out his phone. His underwears were soaking wet and were tightly sticking to his skin. You softly giggle cause it looked kinda funny. You follow Justin out of the water and you stand beside him. "Its 3:53 pm." Justin says and he puts his iPhone back in his jean pocket.You shiver when a cool wind blows against your body. Justin pouts his bottom lip and wraps you in his arms. You dig your head in his chest and you breathe against it. Justin suddenly lifts you up and throws you over his right shoulder. "Justin!" You yell. Justin laughs and runs on the deck. You hold your nose with your fingers. Justin jumps into the lake with you and you both go underwater. You swim out of Justins hold. You quickly swim back up to the surface of the water. You gasp for air as you reach the surface. Justin flips his hair and grins at you. You laugh and playfully spray water at him. Justin swims to you and grabs you from your waist. You gasp and wrap your arms around his neck. "Dont worry I got you." Justin whispers. You softly smile. You both gaze into each others eyes. You wrap your legs around Justins waist and you press your forehead on his. Your lips shiver from the cold water. Justin smiles and then lightly kisses your lipsof the water and you start to paddle through the water. You hear Justin paddling towards you. He splashes water in your face as he catches up. He can't win. You swim next to him and you jump on his back causing him to go underneath the water. You laugh and you start to swim towards the finish line. (tree) "Cheater!" Justin yells. You grin and take one last swim. You put your arms up in the air when you passed the tree. "Yeah baby!" You yell in excitement. "You fucking cheater." Justin says with a smile as he swims towards you. "I was not cheating." You reply. "You so were! You jumped on my back!" Justin says. You laugh and go closer to Justin. "You still lost. Which means you got to take care of dinner." You say with a smile. Justin looks at you annoyed. You giggle and kiss his cheek. You lay down on the water and you start to float. "Lets float back to the dock." Justin says. Justin lays down and floats next to you. "This is so nice." You whisper. Justin moans. As we reach the dock, Justin gets out of the water. "What are you doing?" You ask confused.