chpt 393

Justin slides the card to the room in the slot and a button turns green when it was accepted. You open the door and gasp at the room. "I thought I said no penthouse! They're too expensive!" You say as you continue to enjoy the view of the room. "Its not a penthouse." Justin replies as he rolls the cart into the room. "Then what is this?" You ask. "Its the second most expensive room in the hotel." Justin mumbles as he closes the door and locks it. You want to smack Justin for always spending his money, but you also want to walk around and enjoy the room. Eh lets choose the walking around. You give yourself a quick tour around. When you reached the master bedroom, you run and jump on the bed. The pillows and blankets swallowing you up. You run your hands up and down on the soft blanket beneath you. A chuckle was heard from the bedroom door and you lift up your head to see Justin. Justin kicks off his white supras and hoodie, leaving him in his black shirt and black sweats. He slowly walks over to you and grabs a hold of your Uggs. He gently takes them off and carelessly throw them on the floor. You sit up on your elbows as you watch Justin crawl onto the bed. He hovers you, causing you to lay down fully. "We're alone." Justin says. You nod your head as you stare at his lips. "Just me and you." He says quietly as he gets closer to your face. Justin places his lips on your cheek and gives you soft kisses all over your face, besides your lips. Once he got back to your lips, he licked his own. "You and me." He whispered against your lips. He cups the side of your cheek with the palm of his hand and passionately kisses you. Pulling him down closer to you by the base of his neck, you deepened the kiss. Justin began sliding his hand down your cheek and trailing it down to your neck with his fingertips. Justin began to kiss you down to your jawline, onto your neck, and towards your chest. He pressed his mouth on your breast and stuck his teeth into your shirt, tugging on it and wanting it off. "I want you." He moans against your shirt.