chpt 364

WARNING: VERY VERY SEXUAL CONTENT
Justins POV:
I follow behind *yn* up the stairs. Her fingers interlocked into mine as she dragged me up. I look at her ass as it sways from side to side as she runs up. When we reached the top of the stairs, *yn* pulled me into her room by my shirt. She locks her bedroom door and leaves the lights off. *yn* turns to face me, I can tell she was eager to get onto the bed. *yn* brought me over to the foot of her bed, she pressed her hands onto my chest and pushed me down onto her bed. I bit my bottom lip and was enjoying at how demanding *yn* was being. She slowly crawled onto the bed and sat on my stomach. She leaned down to me and began to give me small quick teasing pecks on my lips. As I tried to make the kiss longer, she smirked and pulled away. I look down at her as she grabs the bottom of my shirt, pulling up my shirt, she planted wet kisses onto my abs. As she pulls my shirt off my head, she trails kisses up to my chest and onto my neck. She swirls her tongue onto my neck and digs her teeth into my skin. I moan as she digs into my skin with her teeth even harder. *yn* soon kisses me up to my ear, onto my jawbone, up my cheek, and towards my forehead. She crawls up and rubs her breast in my face. I begin to kiss and suck onto one of her breasts through her shirt. She moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I bite onto the top of her v-neck, tugging it down a bit, exposing her bra. Before I can latch my teeth onto her bra, *yn* pulls away. Tease. She places her lips onto mine and kisses me passionately. I flip us over on the bed, making me on top. *yn* looks up into my eyes and places her palm on my cheek. I nearly melted in her touch. I roughly pressed my lips to hers. I lick the bottom of her lip for permission to stick my tongue in her mouth. She gladly accepts and we both fight for total dominance.