chpt 399

"Are we even allowed in here?" You mumble as you walk with Justin to the front desk. "Hey, i'll handle this. Just sit over there for a bit. Okay?" He says and looks over at a lounge chair. You look at him in confusion and slowly nod your head in agreement. You walk towards the chair and sit down. Your knees nervously shaking as you get ready to meet some special fans of Justins. You watch Justin as he talks to the front desk worker. You then glance around the hospital. As you look around, a little girl was spotted across the hospital lobby. She looked about five or six years old. She wore her Hello Kitty pajamas and was carrying a brown teddy bear in one hand and her other hand was being held by a doctor. As the little girl was looking around, she looks back at you. A smile on her face makes you smile back. She knew exactly who you were. The little girl in the Hello Kitty pj's was so cute! The doctor begins to walk and the little girl stumbles to follow him as she looks back at you until she can no longer see you in sight. "Babe." Justin says. "Huh?" You snap back in reality. "Come here." He says. You stand up from the lounge chair and walk over to Justin as you continue to try to look for her. "You okay?" Justin asks and looks in the direction your eyes were. "Oh yeah...So? Could we visit?" You ask. Justin holds up two Visitor passes. You squeal and grab one from Justin. "Justin. One of our nurses will be escorting you towards the childrens rooms." The front desk worker says. A nurse in scrubs soon walks over to you guys. "Hello. Its nice to meet you. My daughters a huge fan of yours." The nurse says. You and Justin both softly chuckle. "Anyways. My name is Nurse Becky. I will be showing you around and introducing you to our special patients." She says. "Its a pleasure to be here. Thank you." Justin replies. You smile at how gentlemen like Justin can be with all his 'big' words and polite manners. Its kind of a turn on. "Oh and im so sorry. You must be *yn*?" Becky says and holds out her hand. "Yes, its nice meeting you." You reply as you shake her hand. "Well. Shall we get started?" Becky asks. "Of course." Justin replies. You both follow Nurse Becky through the hospital. As you walk, you quickly glance at every room you passed by. It broke your heart to see most of the kids laying in the hospital beds, sick. Nurse Becky soon led you to the first room. Before entering the room, Nurse Becky gave you and Justin brief information about the patient. "Her name is Katie. Shes twelve years old and shes just an amazing spirit. Shes always in a good mood and she is a major fan of yours...and yours." She says and points to you and Justin. "You'll love her. Have fun. I'll be out here." Nurse Becky says. Justin takes a deep breath and places his hand on the doorknob to Katie's room. Justin knocks on the door before walking in. "Come in." A little voice was heard from the other side of the door. Justin opens the door with a huge grin and you follow behind him. The look on Katies face when she saw you two was priceless. Katie screamed and placed her hand over her mouth to prevent her screams getting louder, as she layed on her hospital bed. "Hi Katie!" You both say. You and Justin stand by the foot of her bed and laugh as Katie tries to cool down. "Are you okay? Do you want some water?" Justin asks. Katie nods her head quickly. While Justin gets water for her, you walk over to the side of Katies bed."How are you?" You ask nicely. "Im good." She replies nervously. She fiddles around with her fingers as she gets nervous. "Dont be nervous sweetie. We dont bite." You joke. Katie giggles. Justin walks on the other side of Katies bed and hands her a cup of water. Katie nervously takes it and drink out from it. When shes done, she puts down the cup of water on the nightstand beside her. She takes a moment before she talks. "Is this real?" She asks. You and Justin laugh and nod your heads yes. "Oh my gosh! I cant believe it! I've always wanted to meet you Justin! And *yn*, you are so pretty!" Katie says excitedly. "Awh thank you honey." You reply. "I love you Justin." Katie blurts. "I love you too." He replies with a grin. Katie blushes. After a few minutes of talking, you snapped a pic with Justin and Katie together with your phone. "Well, as much as we want to stay...we cant. We have to go visit other kids." Justin says sadly. Katie nods her head in understandment. "Bye Katie! It was nice meeting you." You say and hug Katie. Katie hugs you back tightly. Justin then hugs Katie and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Katie gasps and squeals and touches her cheek where Justin placed his lips. "Bye! I'll always support you!" Katie yells as you and Justin walk towards the door. "Bye Katie!" You both say and wave goodbye. The feeling inside you is undescribable. Its amazing how so much kids/teens are inspired by Justin. How they all love and and support him...its just amazing.