chpt 273

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to *yn*! Happy Birthday to you!" Justin sings as he enter the bedroom. You slowly open your eyes and see Justin carrying a wooden tray with breakfast on it and a cupcake. You smile and wipe the sleep out of your eyes. Justin starts to scream and shout. You laugh. Justin sets down the tray on the bed and grabs the cupcake. He walks over to you and hands out the cupcake for you to blow. You make a quick wish and you blow out the candle. Justin shouts and places the cupcake on the nightstand. Justin crawls on top of you and leans down to you. "Happy Birthday baby." Justin whispers. You smile and wrap your arms around his neck. You pull Justin down to you and he passionatly kisses your lips. He pulls away and smiles. "Got you breakfast." Justin says and grabs the tray. You sit up and Justin places the tray of breakfast on your lap. You look down at the breakfast Justin made you and smile. "Its crepe filled with nutella and strawberries." Justin says and places the mini cupcake on the tray. You lick your lips. "Did you make it?" You ask. Justin laughs. "I wish." He says. You cut a slice of the crepe and you eat it. "Oh my gosh! Its like sex in my mouth." You say. Justin laughs and opens his mouth. You cut a slice for Justin and you feed him it. After eating the delicious breakfast, you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. Justin surprises you from behind. "Since its your birthday, I think you should relax for a few hours." Justin says. You look at Justin confused. Justin suddenly pulls out a paper from his jean pocket and hands it to you. You wipe your hands dry with a towel and you take the paper from him. "What is this?" You ask. Justin stays quiet. Inside read a brochure of a spa and salon place. You gasp and grin. "A day at the spa?" You ask happily. Justin nods his head yes and laughs. "You can even get pedicures and manicures or whatever." Justin replies. You kiss Justin on the cheek. "Thank you babe!" You say. "Now go get dressed. Your appointment is scheduled at 12 o' clock." Justin says and spanks your ass. "What time is it?" You ask.