chpt 386

Once you wake up, you hop into the shower. As soon as you finish, you walk over to your bathroom sink and brush your teeth. When thats done, you walk in your room and change into pink and black polka dot panties with a silk black bra. You dress into black yoga pants, black v-neck with the designs of tiny white crosses and slipped on white socks. You let your hair air dry as you walk over to the bedroom door, stepping out and walking downstairs. "Good morning sweetie." Your mom says from the kitchen as she spots you walking around the house. "Good morning mom." You reply and walk into the kitchen. Oatmeal was already prepared and placed on the kitchen table for you. You sit at the kitchen table and take a few spoonfulls in your mouth. "What time did you come home?" Your mom asks as she washes a few dishes. "Like around twelve in the in the morning." You reply with oatmeal in your mouth. "Why so late?" She asks. You swallow your food. "Justin took me in the woods with some friends and we had alittle camp fire." You reply and smile. Your mom cooed. "Thats very cute." She said. You nod your head in agreement. You both remain silent as you finish your oatmeal. When your bowl emptied, you dropped the bowl in the sink and you thanked your mom for breakfast. "So, am I taking you and Justin to the airport?" She says. "If you want too." You reply. "What time does the jet take off?" Your mom questioned. "Six?" You say unsure. "Okay. Well its one now, so I suggest you start packing your things and bring them down to the front." You panic and check the time on the kitchen clock. 1:22 pm. The doorbell suddenly rang. You run to the front door and open it up. Ryan. "Whats up!" Ryan says happily. "Hey." You reply and invite Ryan in. Ryan removes his shoes and coat as you close the front door. "Is Justin here?" Ryan asked. "No." You reply.