chpt 337

Ryan parks in the front of Justins house. You look at the driveway and notice a familiar car and someone was inside of the car. Your mom. A shock of excitment streams down your whole body. All your anger fades. You open the car door and speed walk towards your moms car. Before you can reach it, your mom gets out of the car and her jaw drops once she seen you. You grin really huge and you run to her. Your mom opens her arms out for you and you run into them. "I missed you!" You whisper against her hair. Her hair was so soft and smelled like peppermint. "I missed you too sweetie! Did you just arrive in Canada?" She asks as she looks into you eyes. "Yeah. Ryan picked us up." You reply and point over to Ryans car. Justin suddenly comes out of the car and smiles once he seen your mom. He quickly walks over to us as he holds onto his pants to keep them from falling. "Hi *ymn*!" Justin says with a grin and hugs her. "Why are you over at my moms?" Justin asks. "She invited me over for dinner." Your mom replies. "You guys should go inside and greet everyone. Im sure they're going to be happy to see you two." Your mom says. "Of course! I just need to take out our lugagges from Ryans car." Justin says and walks over to Ryans car. "Can you open the trunk so I can put my stuff in?" You ask your mom. "Oh your planning on staying with me? I figured you would stay here with Justin." Your mom says shocked as she opens her car trunk. "No, I never see you. I always see Justin." You say with a smile. "I'm still gonna come over Justins house but I want to spend some time with my mother." You say and playfully nudge your mom. "Babe!" Justin yells from Ryans car and motions you over to him. "Okay. Im gonna head inside cause its cold. I'll leave the trunk open for you." Your mom says. You smile and watch her walk inside Patties house. You walk over to Justin and grab your bags. You carry them into your moms trunk and Justin looks at you in confusion. Lets carry the stuff up to my room." Justin says to you. You walk in the house and follow Justin to his room. Justin opens his bedroom door and you both set his bags down. Justin looks around his room and spots his bed. "I swear. This bed is getting smaller and smaller every time I walk in this room." Justin jokes. You laugh and lay on his bed. It was comfy but it squeaked. Justin walks over to you and hovers ontop of you. "Even though this bed is small, its still good for..." Justin says but stops. He goes down to your ear. "Sex." Justin whispers. You get the goosebumps. Justin moves over to your lips and gently kisses them. As Justin moves closer into you, the bed squeaks. It squeaks even more as Justin starts to caress your ass while kissing you. You softly giggle between Justins lips. Justin slowly starts to thrust into you causing the bed to squeak some more. "Oh my gosh. We will hear squeaks all night if we have sex on here." You say. Justin laughs and makes movements on the bed to make it squeak. Justin moans. You laugh and playfully hit Justin. "Ouh hit me harder." Justin says in girl voice. You laugh and hit Justin again. "Ouuhh! Harder!" Justin yells. You suddenly hear Justins bedroom door fling open.