chpt 336

I dont want to be a downer but your mom is really pissed." Ryan says as he looks onto the road and drives. Justin stays quiet and looks out the window. You can tell Justin is annoyed and doesnt want to hear what he has to say. "Prepare to get your ass whooped when you get home." Ryan says and laughs. "Ryan. He knows. He doesnt need another person to remind him, okay?" You say kind of annoyed. "Im just letting him know whats ahead of him." Ryan replies. Justin lets out an obnoxious sigh. "Im sure he knows. And dont you think I would've talked to him about it?" You ask as you sit up to try to get a good view of his face. "Damngirl. I was just warning him. No need to act like a bitch." Ryan says as he looks at you through the rearview mirror. "Im not a bitch." You say insulted. "I didnt say you were. I said your acting like one." Ryan says in a smart manner. "How am I acting like a bitch? Im just telling you to mind your own business." You reply angry. "Guys stop." Justin mumbles. "Mind my own business?" Ryan repeats angry. "Yes." You snap. "You know what. I change my mind. You are a bitch." Ryan says. "Stop Ryan!" Justin shouts demandingly. You gasp and clench your fists. Justin holds onto your hands and pulls you back to earth. Justin grabs your chin with his thumb and pointer finger and makes you look at him. "Stop." Justin mouths to you. Your heart beating fast with anger after hearing Ryan calling you a bitch. "You guys are acting stupid right now." Justin says calmly. You sigh. "And your being to over dramatic with the situation." Justin confesses. You mentally gasp. What? You were just trying to stick up for him and here he is telling you that your over dramatic. You slowly slip away from Justin and sit near the window. You gaze out the window wishing you were anywhere but in the car with them. "Dont be mad." Justin says as he places his hand on your thigh. "Im not." You reply without looking into Justins eyes. Yes I am.