chpt 334

You stretch on the couch and let out a small yawn. Justin stretches out his feet and playfully nudges his feet into yours. You look up at Justin and smile. He smiles back and runs his hands up and down your back. "Good morning." You say. "Good morning." He replies. You both lay down for a bit longer and gaze out the window. "Okay. Lets go brush our teeths, get dressed, eat breakfast, and walk out the door." Justin says as he smacks your ass. You yelp and stand up from the couch. Justin stands up too and starts to fold the blanket. You walk out of the living room and towards the luggages. You grab an outfit and your toothbrush. You go to the nearest bathoom and brush your teeth. Afterwards, you change into a comfy outfit for the jet. You wore a pair of colorful tribal leggings with a white big knit sweater and Uggs. You walk back towards the luggages to put your stuff away. You pack everything and then walk into the kitchen. You make two bowels of cereal. One for you. One for Justin. "Justin!" You yell out as you sit down at the kitchen table. Justin soon comes walking in with hands running through his hair. "Thanks." Justin says and kisses your temple. He sits down beside you and takes his first spoon of cereal. You both sit in silence as you eat. After eating, you put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Justins phone suddenly rings from his pocket. Justin grabs it and places it to his ear. You watch as Justin talks into the phone. "Okay. We'll be down." Justin says and hangs up. You wait til Justin speaks. "Cabs here." Justin lets out. You nod your head okay and you both walk to the front. Justin places all your lugagges and presents into the hotel cart. You then both throw on your coats. You ring for the elevator and the elevator doors open. "Did you forget anything?" Justin asks. "No. I got everything." You reply. You step into the elevator and Justin walks in as well along with the cart of luggages. You sadly frown as the elevator doors close and starts to go down to the lobby.The elevator doors opened as it reached the lobby. You both walk out with the cart. "Baby bring this cart out to the cab and ask him to put the bags in the trunk. I'm gonna quickly check out." Justin says. You nod your head in reply and push the cart out the hotel entrance. Snow covered the wheels of the cart making it harder for you to push. You finally make it to the cab and the cab driver walks over to you. "Are you with Justin?" He asks. "Yes." You reply. You start to pick up a few bags but he tells you that he has it under control and you should stay inside the cab to keep warm. You kindly thank him and open the back door of the cab. You sit inside and warm up. Justin soon comes walking towards the cab driver. Justin tips the cab driver and opens the car door, he scoots in next to you and closes the car door after him. "Im so excited to go home!" Justin says as he rubs his hands together. You giggle. "I cant wait to see everyone." You say with a smile. Justin smiles along with you. The cab driver sits in the drivers seat as soon as he placed all the bags in the trunk. "Ohare Airport? Right?" He asks. Justin agrees and the car starts to move. You look out the window at the hotel you stayed at. You slowly wave goodbye. You werent at all sad. You had fun in Chicago but now its time to go home. Your home in Canada.