chpt 222

Demi soon comes back to the table with your caramel frappe and her coffee. "Here ya go." Demi says as she hands you your coffee. "Thanks." You reply and you take a sip. Demi sits down on a chair across from you. "So, how are you and Justin?" Demi asks happily. A smile comes across your face when she mentions Justin. "We're good. Its like...a year ago, I would have never figured I'd be where I am today." You say as you smile and draw heart shapes on the coffee table with your pointer finger. "Who knew I would be so in love? Justins just amazing...I couldn't have asked for a better blessing." You say softly. Demi cooed. "You guys are so cute! I hope you guys get married..." Demi says with a grin. You look up at Demi and giggle. You both continue to talk when someone suddenly caught your attention. No way. "Speak of the devil." You mumble. Demi looks at you confusingly and she looks around until she spots Selena. Demi looks back at you with wide eyes. "Just pretend we don't see her." Demi whispers and tries to act as cool as possible. You look out the window to distract you from looking back at Selena. "She sees us." Demi mumbles and she drinks her coffee. Damn it. You slowly look up and spot Selena with another girl. Ashley Benson. Selena whispers something to Ashley and Ashley walks out of the coffee shop. Selena looks towards you and slowly walks over to you and Demi. "Be cool." Demi whispers but you just ignore Demi. You can't believe she has the guts to walk over here. Selena approaches and stands next to you. You look at Selena. "Hey..." Selena says quietly. "Hey.." Demi replies. Just give her a chance to explain why she called Justin. Dont just attack. "Hey." Selena says dully at you. You just stare at Selena. Selena sighs. "I seriously don't know why your upset. Im the one who should be upset. Especially since you ruined everything for me." Selena says. Screw it. "Excuse me. Im not responsible for any break up, okay? If anything, you should be the one blamed for." You say as you fold your arms. "Justin loved me. Not you." Selena says with a toned voice. "Really? Who's he with right now?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. Selena chuckles.