chpt 335

"We're here!" You shout. Justin laughs. "O' Canada!" You sing. "Okay babe. Your kinda embarrassing me." Justin says as his face turns red from embarrassment. You both walk through the Canada airport and towards the baggage claim. Justin pulls out his phone and starts to text Ryan that we arrived and to meet us up at Gate C baggage claim. Once you both arrived at Gate C, you waited for your bags. You spotted a few of your bags and Justin grabs them. You both stood and waited until you saw the last of the bags. A pair of hands suddenly cover your eyes from behind. You lightly gasp and touch the hands to feel whos hands they were. "Guess who?" The person says. You smile and take their hands off your eyes. You turn around and spot Ryan with a huge grin. You scream and hug him. "Hi Ryan! Oh my gosh! I missed you!" You say. Ryan pulls away from the hug. "Didnt we just see each other in California?" Ryan asks with a smile. "Yeah. But still!" You reply. Ryan laughs. "Ay! Whats up bro!" Justin says to Ryan and gives him hug. "Whats up man! How you been?" Ryan asks. "Im doing good. Just enjoying the holiday season." Justin says with a grin. Justin grabs the last of the bags and picks some up. You and Ryan help and carry a few luggages. "My cars parked right out here." Ryan says and nudges his head to a door. "How'd you get here so fast? I like literally just texted you that we arrived." Justin says. "Oh I came pretty early." Ryan replies. You all walk out the doors and were led to the airport garage. Ryan walks over to his car and you and Justin follow behind. Ryan finds his car and pops open the trunk. You all place the bags and luggages inside. Ryan slams the trunk shut and walks to the drivers seat. You and Justin open the back and sit in the back together. Ryan starts the engine and turns on the heater to warm us up. Ryan soon starts to drive out of the garage and onto the highway. "So..." Ryan says and drags out the 'o'. "Sooo." You reply. "Uhm, I heard what happened." Ryan blurts out and looks at you and Justin through the rearview mirror. You scoff in your head. Out of all conversations the first one has to be about Justins fight...