chpt 313

"Baby." Justin yells from the upstairs master bedroom. You walk towards the master bedroom and walk inside it. You gasp and smile. The room was amazing! You look over at Justin who was lying on the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Justin motions you to come towards him with his pointer finger. You slowly walk towards Justin and crawl onto the bed. Justin lays on his back and pats his thighs as a signal for you to lay ontop of his body. You giggle and start to crawl on him. You lay each knee on the side of Justins body and sit down on Justins stomach. Justin places his hands on your lower back. "You like the room?" Justin asks. You nod your head in reply. "Especially the bed. Its very big and nice." You reply and smile. "I know something else thats big and nice..." Justin says as he bites down on his bottom lip. You giggle and place your hands on his chest. "Your so dirty." You reply. "What? I was talking about the bathtub. Did you see the size of that thing!" Justin says. You laugh. "Thats not what you were thinking of." You say. Justin laughs and slips his hands underneath your shirt. Justin slides his hands to your lower back and starts to softly scratch it. You lean down to Justin and passionately kiss his lips. Justin softly moans and kisses you back. Justin slowly fades from scratching and starts to caress your lower back. You moan and pull away from the kiss. Justin looks at you in confusion, wanting more of you. You look over at a clock thats placed on a nightstand beside the bed. 11 am. "Its eleven in the morning. A beautiful Chicago day. How bout we go out for the day...explore downtown." You say. Justin softly sighs. "Alright." Justin replies. You get off of Justin and you crawl off the bed. You go out the room and walk down the stairs to the front door. Justin follows behind you. You go to the cart of luggages and pull out a specific luggage. You open up the luggage and pull out a coat, along with a hat and gloves. "Ohh look at you. All ready for the season." Justin says with a grin. You smile and put on the coat, gloves, and hat. Justin walks over to the elevator and presses the down button. "Your going out like that?" You ask. Justin looks down at his outfit and nods his head yes. Okay...He better not come whining to me when hes sick. You check your pockets for your phone as you walk towards Justin. The elevator door opens and both step inside. The elevator door closes behind you two and you press the 'lobby' button. After going down a couple of floors, the elevator starts shaking. Justin quickly steps to the side of the elevator and holds onto a railing. The elevator shakes some more. "Fuck." Justin mumbles.