chpt 298

"Oh dude! *yn*. Please tell me why you decided to beat the crap out of Selena?" Ryan asks with a grin. You lightly smile and Justin chuckles. "Well it was a pretty fair fight." You reply. Ryan scoffs. "Last time I checked, you were on top of her whopping her ass." Ryan replies. "Its not anything to be proud of...its still embarrasing." You say. Ryan looks at Justin. "Damn. Is that a turn on for you, knowing that your girl can fight?" Ryan asks. Justin looks down at you and smiles. "Hell yeah." Justin says and kisses the side of your head. You blush. You all stay quiet for a bit. "When are you guys leaving?" You ask. "Oh you want us home already?" Chaz asks and smiles. You smile back and stick your tongue out at him. "Tomorrow night." Ryan replies. You pout your bottom lip. Your really gonna miss them. Especially Ryan. "Sooo. What do you guys want to do?" Alfredo asks. "Lets go chill outside. Its really nice out." Chaz says. You look out the kitchen window. "We can skateboard." Ryan adds in. You look up at Justin. "I think Maxxie will like a walk outside." You say and smile up at Justin. Justin smiles back. "Im down with it." Justin replies. The boys get up from the table and you and Justin get up too. You throw the garbage away as the boys walk to the front door. Justin walks to the back and pulls out a couple of skateboards for everyone. You walk over to the front door. "Maxxie!" You call out. Maxxie soon runs in and walks over to you. You grab Maxxie's leash from the front closet. You bend down to Maxxie and hook on the leash to his collar. Maxxie happily wags his tail and waits by the door for you. You look over at a mirror. You gather all your hair and place it in a messy bun. You shrug your shoulders when you see that your still in a tank top and black mini shorts. You slip on a pair of white flip flops and you pick up Maxxie's leash. You wrap Maxxie's leash around your hand and open the front door. Maxxie quickly runs out the door, pulling you. You yelp and quickly close the front door behind you.