chpt 275

After the massage, the masseuse gave you a facial. After that you got dressed in a white robe and took your phone. The masseuse walked you into a door that read, 'Nail Salon'. You walked in and it was exactly like a nail salon, just fewer people and more relaxed. The masseuse walks you to a massage chair. You sit down and stick your feet into a mini tub filled with hot water. The masseuse speaks in Chinese and another lady walks over to you. "Do you want a specific color?" The lady asks with a strong accent. "Yes. Can I get a gray-ish brown color?" You ask. "Okay. You want this color on pedicure and manicure?" She asks. "Yes please." You reply. The lady grabs your color and shows it to you. You nod your head in agreement. The lady sits down in a stool and takes your feet out of the water and drys them. She starts to scrub a rough blue solution onto your feet, which kinda tickled. After washing off the blue solution, she applies lotion. As she starts to apply the nail polish, your phone vibrates from the robe pocket. You pull it out and recieved a message from Justin. Justin: I miss u. You smile. You: I miss you too. :) You send the message and sit back in your massage chair and relax as you get a massage. Your phone vibrated again. Justin: I can't wait for 2nite. You smile at your phone screen. You: wats tonight? Justin: you. me. bed. love. ;) You blush as you look at your screen. You set your phone back in the robe pocket. After finishing your toe nails, you got your finger nails painted too. Its been about two hours of nice relaxation. You were guided back into the first room. You close the door behind you start to dress back up into your outfit. When you finish, you grab your phone and dial Justins number. "Heyy baby!" Justin answers. "Hey!" You reply and smile. "Are you finished?" Justin asks. "Yeah. All set." You reply. "Alright. Wait in the lobby for me." Justin says. "Why?" You ask. "Cause I dont want these idiotic papparazzis finding you and taking pictures of you." Justin says. You stay silent as you walk down the hallway of the spa.