chpt 326

"Yeah baby." Justin asks from the top of the stairs. He rested his elbows on the stair railings and looked down at you. "Where are all my clothes?" You ask with your hands on your hips. Justin smiles. "I-I dont know." Justin replies. You give him the eye. "Justin. I need my clothes." You say seriously. Justin grins. "Babe, I dont have them." Justin says as he walks down the stairs and stands in front of you. "Your lying." You reply. "Nope." Justin says as he smiles and shakes his head no. "Justin. If you dont tell me where you hid my clothes, I will cut your balls off." You say. Justins eyes widen and he quickly touches his crotch. "What the f--. *yn*, you dont want little Biebers running around the house in the future?" Justin asks a bit worried. You laugh. "Come on Justin. Im getting cold." You whine. "Why dont I warm you up on the bed...under the blankets....nake-" Justin says but you interrupt him by smacking his chest and laughing. Justin laughs along. "There in the closet to your right." Justin says. You look to your right and open the closet. You grab an outfit. You change into a bra, underwear, black jeggings, white v-neck shirt, and blue socks. You airdry your hair and throw the dirty towel in the hamper. "What are our plans for today?" You ask. "Uhm I cant tell you. Its kind of a surprise." Justin replies from the kitchen. You groan and walk into the kitchen. "You always give me surprises." You tell Justin. Justin looks up at you from the Chocolate Chip cookie box he was munching on. "True. But you always love them." Justin replies. You slowly nod your head in agreement. "Ugh cant you just tell me this one time." You say sweetly as you walk over to him. "Haaaail no." Justin replies with pieces of cookies in his mouth. You groan.