chpt 374

You walk upstairs towards your room. You place your hand on the doorknob and before you opened it you heard the song 'Clique' playing from Justins phone. You heard Justin moving around and it sounded like he was dancing. You quietly open the door to a crack and spot Justin dancing in front of your mirror. "Aint nobody fuckin with ma clique, clique, clique, clique, clique. Aint nobody fresher than ma mother fuckin clique, clique, clique, clique, clique." Justin sings into the mirror. The door creaks and Justin gets startled. You step inside the room giggling and close the door after you. Justins cheeks flush red as you look at him with a smile. He walks over to his phone and stops the music. "No no no no no. Don't stop cause im here." You say as you walk over to him. "Nah, im good." Justin says, still embarrased. "Justin." You whine and grab his bicep. You watch him as he goes on his phone. You quickly snatch Justins phone from his hands and you walk away from him. "What are you doing?" He asks as he follows you around, trying to take his phone back. You look through Justins music on his phone and try to find a specific song. "Baby." Justin complains. Once you found the song, you walk over to a pair of speakers in your room and you plug it into the phone. "Wha-. What are you doing?" Justin asks. You press play on the song and blast the volume. Justin chuckles once the song 'Your a jerk' came on. "You know how to jerk, right?" You say. "Of course." Justin replies with a smile. When the right beat comes on Justin starts to jerk. He grabs a hold of his pants by his crotch to prevent them from falling. You grin as you watch him dance. It was pretty sexy. He can move for a white boy. Justin started to move into the dougie, causing you to follow along with him. You completely failed and Justin made fun of you. You blush and cover your face from embarrasment. "Here." Justin says and stands behind you. He grabs your arms and controls them in the dougie movement. You smile as you get the hang of it. "See, you got it." Justin encourages.