chpt 257

You both have just finished cleaning. Justin sits down on a sofa/bench that was installed into the wall of the kitchen. You walk over to him and you sit on his lap. Justin wraps his right arm around your waist. "That was fun." Justin says sarcastically. You chuckle. You rest your head in the gap between Justins neck and shoulder. You grab Justins left hand and you trace the patterns/wrinkles on Justins hand. Justin giggles. "What?" You ask with a smile. "It tickles." Justin says softly. You giggle. You stop tracing Justins hand and you place your hand on top of his. You both examine the difference in each others hands. His hand was a lot bigger than yours. Justin laughs. "Your hand is so tiny." Justin says softly. You blush. He grabs your hand and presses his lips on the top of your hand. "Do you love me?" Justin mumbles as he pecks your hand. "You tell me." You say with a smile. "I think you do." Justin replies. You nod your head in agreement. Justin grins and grabs your chin with his thumb and pointer finger. He gently pulls your face and presses his lips on your lips. Justins pocket suddenly starts to vibrate. You get startled and you pull away from the kiss. Justin pulls out his phone from his pocket. "Its Fredo." Justin says. You stand up from his lap and Justin gets up. "What up?" Justin says into the phone. You start to walk out of the kitchen. Justin gives you a kiss on the cheek as he passes by. He slips on a pair of shoes at the front door. He opens the front door and walks out. You walk into the living room and you sit down on the couch. You pull out your phone to keep you busy. Justin's and Alfredo's voices suddenly filled up the house when they walked in. "*yn*!" Alfredo yells. A grin comes across your face. "I think she went in the living room." Justin says. You hear footsteps walking towards the living room. Alfredo spots you and smiles really big. "*yn*!" Alfredo yells. He runs towards you and lays on you. You squeal and laugh. "Dont suffocate my girlfriend." Justin says as he laughs. Alfredo crawls off you and sits beside you on the couch.