Horror Movie

*Dan's point of view*

I went to the living room were my boyfriend was sitting on the couch and watching the Telly.
"Hey Phil, want to watch a movie?" I asked him. I just rented a new horror movie from the store and we've really been wanting to see it.
"What movie?" He asked.
"10 Cloverfeild Lane." I stated. He peeked up and looked at me.
"Definitely." I put in the disk in and snuggled next to Phil. We covered up into a blanket and started watching.

After about a half an hour maybe Phil grabbed my hand. He does it sometimes at intense parts of movies. I kept watching and Phil squeezed my hand a little tighter. Then more tighter, and more and more and more. It got to the point where my hand felt like it was being slammed in a door over and over and it was turning white.

I looked over at Phil and his blue eyes were wide in his glasses.
"Phil?" I said. My hand was losing circulation.
"Yeah?" He said not looking away.
"Um could you let go of my hand?" I said to him.
"What?" He asked still not looking away.
"Babe I can't feel my hand." I stated.
"Why not?" He asked. Did he not realize that he was gripping my hand for dear life, his own knuckles were turning white.

"Because you are grasping my hand a little to tightly." He frowned and looked at our hands. He quickly let go and looked at his hands.
"Oh my gosh. I didn't even realize it, I'm sorry hon." He said glumly.
"It's ok, I don't need my hand anyway." I laughed and he laughed to.

He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. I didn't even I was leaning in until our lips touched. We kissed and forgot all about the movie we waited so long to watch.