Blue meets Brown

Everyone ran around the busy Manchester train station. Everyone had their own reason for why they were so busy this particular Monday morning. Some were going to their boring jobs, others were about to go see their families they haven't seen for a while.

Needless to say, no one really cared about the brown eyed boy from Wokingham about to meet the blue eyed boy from Rawtenstall. No body even knew these two boys have been waiting forever to see each other. Most didn't even know who they were.

The brown eyed boy gripped onto the handle above him so hard, his knuckles were white. The anticipation was killing him. Although he had been talking to the blue eyed boy for months now, a thought at the back of his mind had been bugging him. Was the blue eyed boy as excited as him?

The truth is, he felt like the train he was riding. He felt like he saw the other boy and fell so in love right away. He felt like he was speeding towards him at 225 kilometers per hour. The train had many different reason to reach its destination-jobs, visiting, shopping-and the destination was always waiting for the train. The other boy was his destination, and he had many reasons to get to the destination-love, friendship, and getting to finally meet someone who became so close they felt like family. The train wanted to get to the destination more than anything, going its maximum speed. The thing is though, the train has never gone this fast, the train hasn't even gone to this destination before. The train was so excited for this destination, it was about to go off the tracks. Not only did it think it was rushing into things too quickly, but it's never felt this.. full before. The train felt as full of people as the boy felt full of feelings. Feelings he's never felt before. He's never been in love and has never truly met the blue eyed boy.

The train pulls to a slow, but the brakes are moving fast, along with the brown eyed boy's heartbeat. Was this the right destination? Or was it a detour?

The destination is waiting for the train. Was this the right train? Or was it a mix up?

It was the time of the day, when the train meets its destination. When Dan, meets Phil. When blue, meets brown.

*Dans point of view*

I felt nauseous and my head was spinning. I could feel my breathing picking up. I watched as everyone walked off the train and on to the platform.

This was my stop.

I bit my lip, I was more nervous then I've ever been. I was excited to meet Phil, but was he excited to meet me? I had been stalking him for a long time, did that weird him out at all? I knew it did, he was just meeting me because I was a fan.

Those words ran through my head about fifty times this train ride.
I was just a fan.

I took a deep breath. The thought of staying on the train and going back home entered my mind, but I knew I couldn't. I knew I'd want to just about die if I went home. Knowing I was so close to meeting him, and not taking it. That would be the worst.
I've come too far.

I stepped off the train.

I looked around. There was so many people bustling every where. Some were wearing suits and carried brief cases, some were in groups of ten running around laughing. I got shoved to the side as a bulky man with a bald head sprinted passed me.

I started to walk towards the more open area. I scanned the scattered crowd. I stopped in my tracks.
There he was.

He was wearing a blue and white flannel shirt with black skinny jeans. I couldn't see his face, but who else would have that memorable shaggy jet black hair?

I stared at him for a little bit, just seeing him in person like this made my heart want to explode. I walked to him and stood behind him. I took one more breath.

"Phil?" I breathed out. He turned around and immediately his eyes went wide.
"Dan!" I only had a split second to look at him before I have enveloped in hug. I had tears of happiness in my eyes as I laughed. I heard him laughing too. My grip tightened on his shirt.

We pulled back and his blue eyes met my brown ones. I could go swimming in those eyes, they were like the most crystal blue water I've ever seen.

The next thing I know.. his lips were on mine. It started slow, Phil hands slowly wrapping around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. Then the kisses were getting quick and sloppy.

"I'm sorry." Phil whispered. "I've just always wanted to do that." I giggled.
"Me too."

I didn't know it then, but many train rides later, this encounter would become a regular. One day we were going to sleep in the same bed and look forward to every morning. One day I wasn't even going to remember the feeling of not knowing what love was.

And I couldn't wait.