Signitures

*Dans point of view*

"No, but if I were to fall off the balcony right now, what would happen?" Phil asked as he was writing on one of the brochures at the desk.
"I feel like the police would say I pushed you off." I said laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, Phil laughed.

We were traveling again so we were at a hotel. It was midnight when we got there and we went outside right away. Phil was about a centimeter away from falling off the balcony. That would've sucked.

"And it's not like anyone was there to say I didn't." I said as I looked over at Phil, who was concentrated on drawing.
"I think the Phandom would defend you." He chuckled, and I giggled back.
"Hopefully. What are you drawing?"
"My signature, nothing important. We should watch a movie or something." He said stretching his fingers and getting up.

"Pick one out." I shrugged and got under the covers. He grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. He picked something and laid down next to me.

We only got one bed in our room because we've shared a bed before and it was cheaper. Plus... I kind of wanted to share a bed with Phil. Not because I liked him or anything.

After we were a half an hour into the movie Phil was laying against my chest snoring. Of all the times... I needed to pee. I did not want to get up. Not only was I comfy, but I was with Phil.

I slowly got up so I wouldn't disturb him and walked to the bathroom. Afterwards I was about to go to sleep, but I saw the sheet of paper Phil was writing on.

I walked over and picked it up. The first few signatures were Phil's normal one. It was so childish each one had a smiley face. I smiled as  I looked down the page and his name started to become neat... then cursive.

I flipped over the paper thinking it was over but saw twice as many names, but not all of them were his. They were... mine.

It no longer said, 'Phil Lester'... it said 'Phil Howell.' My heart was racing. Then 'Phil Howell- Lester.' Then my name, 'Daniel Lester', 'Daniel Lester-Howell.' My heart was racing ten times faster.

Then at the bottom of the page in big letters were.

Phil Howell
Daniel Howell

Now my heart stopped. I glanced at Phil, he was passed out.

I started to pace. Does Phil like me? Why didn't he tell me? Did he want me to find that? Should I tell him that I found it?

The weird part is that I couldn't stop looking at it. I had the note in my hand and I couldn't stop reading the names.

My last name looked... nice? On Phil's? I kind of... liked it? It's like it just... fit. The names together roll off the tongue. Phil Howell.

I started to chew on my nail as I kept pacing and staring the brochure. What am I thinking?! He's my best friend, I shouldn't think like that! But he's the one that wrote it...

I stared to pace in circles, I was kind of freaking out.

Then I listened as Phil stirred and rubbed his eyes.
"Dan? Why'd you move? And why are you pacing?" My eyes widened, I froze like a deer in the headlights.
"I... uh..." Phil glanced at my hand and did the same thing.
"You.. um.. saw the signatures?" He kept glancing from the note to my eyes and back, he obviously didn't mean to leave the note here.
"I... yeah." He looked down at his hands in shame.
"I just... I do it a lot actually. And I just... forgot that you were here." He bit his lip.
"But Phil?" He nervously looked up.

"I think it sounds amazing." I said, my cheeks heating up.
"Really... you aren't mad that I.. love you?" I couldn't really see, but I think Phil was blushing too.

"No.. because I love how my last name sounds on your first name. I love that maybe that could.. well happen. Because well.. I love you too." I said smiling down at my feet, there was a silence.

"Dan?" Phil's quite voice broke it.
"Yeah?" I asked back.
"What do we do now?"
"I think... I should come by you." I went and sat down next to Phil.

He looked so beautiful. His bright blue and green eyes were wide and his black fringe was messy from him sleeping earlier. He looked so... innocent.
"Now what?" He asked me, glancing at my lips. I smiled.
"This." I leaned forward, in slow motion, and kissed him. We kissed and didn't stop. I crawled on top of Phil so I was straddling him. The kiss was so amazing I moaned into it.

"Now what?" I whispered, my forehead against his.
"I say we take one step closer to making me Phil Howell or you Dan Lester and become boyfriends." He whispered back.
"I agree." I said blushing, he was too. I leaned forward and kissed him again, and again... and again.

"Can we make you Phil Howell or me Dan Lester really soon?" I giggled.
"I don't care who takes whose name, I just want to marry you. Please." Phil laughed kissing me again.