Camping Pt. 2

*Phils point of view*

I sat down by the fire and watched everyone dance to the music playing off my phone. I would dance, but I'm already clumsy enough, and with the few drinks in my system I know I'd fall.

I heard some slight yelling and everyone surrounded the table with the drinks on it. I was about go over there until a smiling Dan plopped down on my lap. 
"Hey." He said kissing the side of my head.
"Hey, what's going on over there?" I asked gesturing to the commotion.
"Pj cut his finger a little, he's fine though." Dan said as he got up, a good thing too, everyone was walking back over.

He sat at the chair next to me and sprawled out closing his eyes. I smirked as I snapped a quick photo. I could finally pay him back for that picture of me sleeping.
"Man, life of the party over here." I heard Louise giggle as she sat down.
"Definitely." Dan said sarcastically. I saw his brown eyes peek open.
"I think everyone's having a-" She interrupted herself by jolting forward.
"You ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Um.. I don't know." She frowned. Then her look changed, I read freak out on her face.
"Oh my god!" She said holding her stomach.
"What?" Dan asked.
"My water just broke!" She gave us a terrified look.
"Oh my god!" I said scrambling for my phone to pause the music. Once I did everyone looked at me with disappointed faces.

"Liam!" I yelled, I saw him poke through the small crowd and run to Louise.
"Oh my god!" I heard Liam say. "We need to get her to the hospital!" Liam yelled frantically. He started to grab his keys.
"Liam wait!" Dan yelled. "You need someone who hasn't had anything to drink!" I then realized he was right. 

Then out of everyone in the crowd, Pj stepped up.
"I'm not!" He raised his hand and grabbed the keys. "Let's go." He said.
"Wait for me!" Chris yelled running after them.
"Why do you need to go?" I heard someone ask.
"Emotional support." He shrugged.
"Then who's going to stay here?" Liam asked.

At that very moment Dan and I made eye contact.
"We will!" I said standing up.
"Oh, you just want to stay here so you can make out and we won't know." Chris rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Chris!" Pj immediately said after elbowing him in the side.
"Shit um.." I saw Chris's eyes widen. 
"What?" I choked out, Dan and I were frozen in our place. How did he know we'd been dating?

"I um.. well I may or may not have.. goneintoyourtentwhenyouweresleeping." He coughed as he said the last part.
"What?" I asked confused.
"I kind of sort of.. went into your tent and saw you guys cuddling." He said sheepishly.
"Why the hell were you in our tent?!" Dan blurted out.
"Well I wanted to know what you wanted to eat for breakfast." He winced. "And then I thought it was some big secret everyone knew about but me and so I asked everyone about it and.. yeah." We all stood there in silence for a few moments.

"Wether you're dating or not somebody better get me to the damn hospital, I have a baby to deliver!" Louise yelled from the car, Pj and Chris gave me a nervous smile and drove off.

We ended up kicking everyone out of our campsite, we were also left to clean and pack up. There was a silence between Dan and I, we've always wanted to keep our relationship private and now it was out. It didn't help that we were both a little drunk too.

"I blame you, you know." I heard him say quietly as he cleaned up. I dropped my garbage bag and looked over at him.
"What? How is this my fault?" I scowled.
"It's your fault we didn't have another tent." He flashed me an angry look. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, shut up, you could've blown up the other air mattress if you didn't want to sleep with me that much." I gave him an angry look back.
"I wouldn't have had to if you would've just brought the other tent like Louise asked."
"I didn't think you'd want me to!" I yelled back.

We started to argue back and forth as we cleaned up the site. We even started to argue about other things.
"You know what? I'm going to sleep." He stormed away, I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe him, it was as much his fault as it was mine.

I cleaned up for a few more minutes and went to the tent also. Inside, Dan was facing the outside of the mattress. At least he didn't hate me, I mean he was still sleeping on the same bed. I laid down so we were laying back to back.
"Night.. love you." I said the last part quietly. I was mad at him, but what I said was still true.
"Love you too." I heard him say, he still sounded angry.

That morning I woke up and Dan was already awake. I got up and saw almost everything outside was packed up. I helped and we finished around noon. We got in our car with everyone's things in it and started to drive to the hospital, we said we'd meet everyone there.

We walked inside the hospital and were met with Pj and Chris in the waiting room. They were fast asleep. Chris was laying his head on Pj's shoulder and Pj was laying his head on Chris's.
"How is it?" I asked sitting next to them. Chris jumped up, bumping his head with Pj's.
"Ow." He he frowned rubbing the spot.
"Sorry." Chris winced.
"They said the baby's almost here." Pj have a tired smile.
"Cool." Dan said, he stayed standing, probably because he didn't want to sit by me.

"I'm going to go out for some fresh air." He sighed and walked back out.
"What's going on between you two?" Pj frowned, Chris was back on his shoulder.
"We got in a fight." I looked down at my feet.
"Sorry about earlier." I heard Chris say.
"It's ok." I smiled. "It was bound to happen some time."
"You don't think you're going to break up.. do you?" Pj asked quietly, I let out a sad sigh. That's something I've been thinking about for a while.
"I hope not."

After about an hour of waiting-and a pretty pissed Dan coming back inside- a nurse wearing blue came inside.
"Are you guys the friends of Louise?" She smiled, we all sat up in our chairs.
"Yes.. we are." Pj said.
"If you follow me, she'd love for you to see the baby." She smiled and we all got up.

Chris and Pj walked in first, they had been there the longest. I watched as they walked quickly went to the side of her bed. Dan and I followed. I fell in love with the small baby in front of me.
"We've decided to name her Charlotte." Louise smiled.
"We'll call her Charlie for short." Liam threw in with a small smile.

"Can I.. hold her?" Pj asked. She handed the baby off and Chris and Pj were spoiling her with love as they talked to her. After about five minutes they handed her off to me.

Although I was terrified I was going to drop her on her head I held her. I felt Dans arms wrap around my torso and I leaned into him. I smiled.
"Hi Charlie." Dan whispered.

I cleared my throat.
"Sorry." I said handing her back to Louise.
"Oh, it's fine." She laughed.
"We'll be right back." Dan said, and the next thing I know I was being pulled out the door.

We stood in the small hallway, a little bit away from the room. We leaned against the wall next to us. Dan stood across from me, his eyes looking into mine.
"I'm sorry." He said in a breath.
"Me too." I gave him a small smile. Next thing I knew our lips connected.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He whispered back.

"Aww, how cute." I looked over to see Chris.
"Chris! Again!" Pj elbowed him.
"Did you really follow us?" Dan gave a half smile. I also smiled realizing our arms were still around each other.
"No, I promise, we got kicked out!" Chris said with his hands up, I saw Pj roll his eyes.
"Whatever." I smiled and started to walk to the front of the hospital. I felt Dan's hand grab mine.

"Want to go home?" Dan smiled at me.
"Yeah, let's go home." I smiled back.

"We still have to get our shit from your car!" I heard Chris yell. I rolled my eyes, ruining a sweet moment.. again.