Hello Internet

*Phil's point of view*

I was sitting on the couch editing a video when the overwhelming sniffling started. Dan was in our bed sick and yells at me each time I try to take care of him.
I've gotten yelled at thirty times within an hour.
I can't help it! He's my baby...and has been sniffling and coughing for the past hour.

Of course I was a little annoyed, but it was just here and there. Then Dan must've gotten the worst runny nose because he wouldn't stop sniffling. It was no longer here and there, it was every two seconds.

I didn't want to walk in there... again... so I plugged in my headphones and blocked Dan out. Then, Dan started to have a coughing fit. Every thirty seconds Dan would let out a string of coughs. I tried so hard to ignore it.
But I just couldn't.

"Hon?" I asked stepping through the door. Dan looked up at me. He looked terrible. His skin was super pale, almost paler than mine, he had huge bags under his eyes and he looked miserable.
"Hey." He sniffled.

"I think it's time to give you some medicine." I started to walk out.
"No thank you." Dan said, and then turned back to his computer.
"You're sick though." I gave him a concerned look.
"I'll be fine." He shrugged it off.
"But Dan... your sniffling and coughing is really starting to get to me." As if on cue Dan started to cough.
"I don't want to though." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the medicine.
"Please Dan." I gave him an exasperated look.
"Nope. Medicine doesn't do anything to me. It doesn't even help." He pouted.
"Yes it does."
"No it doesn't."
"Dan, take the medicine."
"No."
"Dan."
"No, it's gross and useless."
"Please!"
"No way Philly."
"Daniel Howell." Dan paused for a minute.

"Nope." My eyes widened and my hand balled into a fist, towards Dan.
"Take the god damned medicine!" I shouted.
"Nope." I dropped it on the floor in annoyance and Dan smirked.

I stormed out of our room and went on my laptop to YouTube. I went on Dans channel and went far back.

I went back into our room and hit play. There was some silence and Dan was slowly moving out of the corner of the screen.

Dan gave me a horrified stare and I smiled back.
"Hello, my name is [Dan]!" Went the video.
"Shall we replay it?" I asked, knowing Dan had a headache and wouldn't get up and come after me.
"Phil turn it-"
"Hello, my name is [Dan]!" Went the video again.
"I hate you." After a long pause of the video, video Dan started to talk again. Real Dan hid his face in the blanket. 
"Phil." I heard under muffled blankets.

"Hello, my name is [Dan]!"
"PHIL!" Dan yelled as he came up from under the blanket.
"Will you take the medicine?" I asked smiling.
"What, no!" He frowned.

Video Dan slowly came out the corner.
"Hello, my name is [Dan]!" He spoke. I smiled wider, turned up the volume and replayed it. Dan was dragging his cheeks down face and it looked like he was melting.
"I'll take the medicine!" He yelled out. "Stop the video!" I paused it and happily scooped up the small bottle.

I poured it into a spoon and fed it to Dan. He made a disgusted face.
"I hate you." He pouted.
"No you don't." I responded with a smile.