The Things I Love About You Pt. 2

*Dan's point of view*

I was sitting in my bed thinking, why didn't I just list all the things I love about Phil. His was so sweet, and now he won't even get a note like that. I wish so badly that I would've written all the things down. Maybe I'll just write them all down now? I thought about it for a moment. It's too late, I should've done if earlier. Everything, what was I thinking?

I bet he would be so disappointed if he found out that's all I wrote, he probably though that I was just too lazy to write.

The truth is though, I love every single thing about Phil, maybe I should tell him... should I? What if I just lost my boyfriend because I'm too much of a chicken to even take a risk.

Maybe I-

My thought was interrupted by the door slamming open. In came Phil.

For some reason he was crying... was he really that upset? He looked me in the eyes and ran to me. He fell into my arms and cried into my chest, a wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Phil, I know you are probably really upset but- hey it's ok, I'll write you a note I promise." He looked up at me.
"Everything?" He whispered, he wasn't even looking at me with anger or any sign of hate. I frowned, why isn't he mad at me?
"What do you mean everything, I-" I stopped mid sentence. "You read the note didn't you?" I asked looking down at him, my face dropped. He nodded.
"I'm sorry Phil, here, right here, right now I'm going to name every single thing I love about you-"

Phil clamped his hand over my mouth.
"You're so stupid Dan, I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because it was so damned sweet! That was much sweeter than mine." He smiled at me lovingly.
"Really... you aren't upset?"
"Why would I be upset?"
"Because I didn't right all the things I loved about you like you did for me, I didn't right a huge list."
"Dan, why did you write everything?"
"Because... I love everything about you." I blushed. Phil's eyes watered up again and this time he pulled me into a passionate kiss instead of a hug.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes. We looked at each other with love.
"I-I love you too. Every flaw quirk, everything about you." I put my forehead against his. That was the first time we told each other that we loved the other. Sure we've said before, but those were broken promises.
This was real.
This time, we meant it.

We spent that night kissing and and saying those three words over again over again, until we fell asleep on my bed.