Milkshakes in the Moonlight Pt. 2

*Phil's point of view*

I got in my car and drove to Dan's house. I waited there for a few seconds and he hopped out the door. He glanced around and his golden brown eyes landed on me. His head tilted and he rolled his eyes. He walked into my passenger seat with the most adorable smile.

"You don't have to pick me up everyday. I can walk, it's only like two blocks away," Dan said after kissing me on the cheek.
"You shouldn't have to walk, and you look beautiful today," I said pecking him on the lips. A kiss on the cheek wasn't enough. Dan rolled his eyes at my comment. Today he wore waist-high black jeans and a crop top t-shirt. Sadly, because the jeans were so high, his stomach didn't show. His hair was in beautiful curls and he wore a red ribbon around his head.

"You don't have to tell me that every day, you know," Dan said putting on his seat belt.
"Yes I do, and I'm going to keep saying it until you feel the same way," I gently placed my hand on his knee and drove off. Dan had a small problem when it came to accepting himself, I planned on changing that.

I opened the door for him and helped him out once we got to school. I walked inside with his hand in mine, ignoring all the stares. I was used to them. None of them ever tried to tell me off though, none of them had the guts.

I walked with Dan to his locker.
"Want me to walk you to class?" I asked after he got all his stuff.
"No, I'm ok," Dan said kissing me on the cheek and walking off. I followed him anyway, I slid my arm around his waist and walked with him.
"I said I'm ok," Dan raised his eyebrows at me.
"My class is this way," I smiled.
"Your class is on the opposite side of the school," He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Damn, you're right, I guess I forgot," I smirked. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

He started to walk into this classroom.
"You're going to be late," He said standing in the doorway.
"It was worth it, want to know why?" I asked.
"Why?" He tried to hide his smile. I leaned in for a kiss. He almost fell over because it was so sudden, but he still kissed back.
"Daniel Howell! Stop this instant! You know that is against school code!" His teacher screamed from inside. I pulled away and looked at his scarlet red blush.
"I love to embarrass you," I winked and walked to my first class of the day.

I sat down at the lunch table with our group of friends. I looked at the entrance and saw Amanda talking to Dan. I saw her jab her finger at least three times. She laughed and stormed off. Dan wiped his eyes and walked towards our table. He sat down next to me.

"What was that all about?" I frowned, he avoided my gaze.
"Nothing," He muttered. I glanced over at Amanda, she was too busy laughing with her group of friends.
"Did she call you something?" I asked gently pulling his face towards me. Everyone at our table went quiet.
"No," He whispered.
"Dan."
"She called me a fairy," He bit his lip and shrugged. I could see his eyes watering. I glanced over at her and narrowed my eyes.

"Phil, it's fine, I'm used to it," He said noticing where my eyes wandered.
"What?! What do you mean?" I lifted up his chin. "This isn't the first time, is it?"
"It's ok Phil," He wiped a tear out of his eye.
"No it's not," I clenched my jaw. "How long has it been going on?" I asked gently.

"Never mind," Dan started to get up.
"How long?" I grabbed his hand.
"Phil, I'm ok it doesn't-"
"Dan," He looked at me with tears falling down his cheeks. "How long?"
"A month," He said after a while.
"A month?!" My heart broke.
"Maybe two," Dan whispered.

I stood up and stormed over to her table. How dare she talk to my boyfriend like that. I could hear everyone else get up with me. I walked up to Amanda.
"Phil, no, you're going to get suspended!" I heard Dan plead behind me.

Amanda stood up, the whole lunchroom fell quiet. Louise stood right next to me and everyone else stood behind me.
"Would you look at that, I angered the fairy's boyfriend," Amanda smirked.
"Never call him that," I got in her face, she rolled her eyes.
"It's true," She shrugged.
"Just because you're a homophobic slut that can't get me to sleep with you does not mean you can call my boyfriend names," I narrowed my eyes.
"He doesn't look like a guy to me, I mean, I've never seen a man wear a crop top. What is he, trans or something? Or is he just the girliest fairy there is?" She winked.

"I can't hit a girl, but if I could.." I gritted my teeth. I wanted to punch her in the face.
"You can't, but I can," Next thing I know, Louise punched her in the face.

Long story short, the football team, the cheerleader squad, and the baseball team beat up a bunch of people that day, all because of Dan.

"Did you guys get suspended?" Dan ran up to us after we were done in the office.
"Nah, they can't suspend that many kids," Pj put his arm around Chris but immediately retracted it. Their faces went red.

"I can't believe all of you did that for me," Dan whispered.
"It's you," I shrugged and grabbed his hand.
"To the diner!" Chris said, everyone cheered.

"They're so calm when they just got in a fight," Dan laughed.
"It's them," I smiled. "Lover's Lake?" I asked.
"Lover's Lake." Dan grabbed my hand and we walked out of the door.